Rules, Form, and My OC

𝓡ULES:

𝓡ULES:

BEHAVIOR ! — Be kind! it's not that hard :) those who make fun of others' ocs will not be accepted. 

APPLICATIONS ! — You are only allowed to apply three times, preferably with different genders. Google Docs are welcome, but make sure they're organized — this also goes out to those who are using comment threads. 

FACE CLAIMS ! — Since this takes place in the 90s, it'd be great if you used 80s/90s face claims (optional),  or modern face claims in films with an older vibe (like my face claim!!) Make sure they aren't problematic, and no K-pop idols or influencers since they have limited resources!

DEADLINE ! — The deadline is now August 28 at 12AM PST!

DIVERSITY ! — Although this takes place in the 90s, you are free to make your characters as unique as possible! Feel free to include enbys, demis, different races, sexualities, etc! The password is your favorite 80s/90s movie, to announce on your message board + tag me, and to tag 3+ people. 

UPDATES ! — It would be great for you guys to add this to your library and/or follow me to get updates on the story! Like when the cast is being released, deadlines, etc. 

PROMOTIONS ! — As a small account, it would be so amazing if you'd promote it in any way possible to get more applications!! Thank you so much.