3

Months later. Time went past now it was the 2st of May. A couple days before Liv's birthday. No one called her Olivia anymore. She was friends with everyone but mostly Liam and Frank. Everyone liked her, she was like a role model. She was kind, funny, cared about everyone. She had finally forgotten about the past.
Annoying Liams nickname for her was olive. She hated it but not to much.

"Liam!" She walked into his room.
"Olive!" He replied.
"Uhh, stop with that name" she sat down next to him.
"Nah I'm alright" he smirked.
"Where's Frank?"
"In the kitchen waiting for me"
she smiles.
"Oh yeah and it's your birthday Friday right" he asks
"Yeah" she sighs
"What?"
"It's just I've never celebrated it, my parents didn't even realise it was my birthday, they weren't even home, my birthday was just a normal day" she sighs again.
"Well it will be different this year" he gets up. "Come on let's go, I'm hungry and you have to say goodbye to Lily and the girls" he says.
"Yeah" she sadly says.
They walk out the room.
"Geez!" Liam says pulling liv back as Tracy ran up the stairs.
"Travel card empty, got kicked off the bus, ran the whole way here, I'll go check on Carmen" she says out of breath.
"Impressive" Liam laughed at her.
"Yeah I'm coming too" Liv said to Tracy, she smiled and walked to Carmens room.
"Bye olive" Liam smirks at her as he gets to the stairs, she sticks her middle finger up not looking at him when she went to Carmens room.

"Frank, Frank" Liam walked in the kitchen.
"What"
"So it's Liv's birthday Friday and she has never had a party or anything so we need to find a way to get all the kids together to make a plan" Liam explains quietly.
"Okay then why don't we get them together later, liv can... I don't know help tracy or something" frank suggests.
"Okay great... now I'm hungry" Liam opens the fridge.

Liv walks into Carmens room. Seeing them all upset.
"Guys it alright, you know you can call each other anytime you like" Liv tries to comfort them.
"Yeah and you can go on play dates to there's Carmen" tracy added.

Lily and the girls go pack the girls things.
"Look Carmen I know your upset, I'm gonna miss Lily and the girls too, and Liv will." Tracy helps Carmen pack Lily's stuff. "But today isn't about how we feel, it's about them. You don't your best friend feeling miserable when she goes do you?"
Carmen walks out.
"She really going to miss her isn't she" liv says to Tracy.
"Yeah, imagine how you would feel if Liam or Frank left, I just don't know how to make Carmen feel better" tracy sighed.
"I'll stick with her today Tracy" liv smiles as she walks out.

"Liam, Frank what you doing?" Liv walks in the living room.
"Oh uhh nothing" Liam shuts the computer off quickly. Birthday ideas.
"Yeah nothing" frank awkwardly says.
"God your so bad at lying both of you" liv laughs, falling onto the sofa. She sighs.
"What's up?" Liam asks walking over.
"I'm going to miss them" she admits.
"I know but it's alright"
"Yeah it will be okay" Frank adds.
"I can't imagine what it will be like if I had to say goodbye to either of you too" she tears up.
"We won't leave you" Frank and Liam said hugging her.

"Your so lucky getting fostered" Carmen says finishing up Lily's packing. "It's going to be fab,you won't forget about me though will you?"
"We won't forget you" the little girls say in sink.
"What about me?" Liv asks.
"Never" they say.
"Me neither" Lily says looking at Carmen and liv.
"Promise?" Carmen questions.
"Promise" Lily says hugging Carmen.
Tracy comes in with jazz hands with a tight short top, smiling. They all laugh.
"Had to borrow it from tee" she pulls it down.
"Why didn't you get one of mine?" Liv says.
"Because your clothes to you are like gold, no one can take them or touch" she chuckles.
"Yeah" she agrees, laughing.

"Here's are little girls" Matt says.
Matt and Christie grab the girls hands.
"I'll take poppy and Rosie" lily interferes

"It's alright liv" Liam whispers, seeing her anxious.
"Can someone help me please" tracy struggles carrying all the bags.
"Trac, here I'll help" liv says grabbing some.
"Thanks" she smiles.

"Bye Rosie...bye poppy" Carmen hugs both girls.
"Bye Lily" Carmen hugs her really tight, both crying.

"Right you two need to be good okay" liv chuckles trying to keep the tears away. "Bye guys" she hugs them.
When she saw Lily she started tearing up. She saw them as her sisters.
"Bye lily, you call me if you ever need anything okay" she hugs her. "Bye liv"
They get in the car and drive off.
Liv hugs Carmen as they watch them leave. All the others run off and wave. All the goodbyes were heard. Carmen cries into Liv's chest.

Olivia, tracy and Carmen were in Carmens room sorting out the bed.
"Just because she's gone doesn't mean you won't stay best friends, look at Liv,Frank and Liam." Tracy said.
"So you mean she might come back?" Carmen asks.
"No I mean, you can stay best friends no matter what happens" tracy explains
"Yeah best friend who isn't even here" Carmen grabs a picture of the wardrobe of all the girls.
"Hey us care kids are tough" tracy says leaning over Carmens shoulder.
"What you need is someone else to play with today" tracy looks at liv.
"Yeah I'll go around to help you find someone to play with" liv suggests.
"I don't feel like playing today" Carmen says.
"Well you can't just sit around here mopping all day" tracy replies.
"You need to try have fun" Olivia added.
"Go on, go with Liv to find the others" tracy smiles.
"Come on where's that big smile I know it's in there somewhere" tracy tickles her making her laugh.
"Come on Carmen, come and spread some of you Carmen sunshine" liv holds out her hand.
"You'll feel better" tracy says.
Carmen takes livs hand and they walk out the room.
"Smile" Tracy says and Carmen smiles.

Carmen and liv go around. First tee but she goes off in a mood, pushing past liv.
Then Carmen tries Johnny but he Rudely says no.
Then Toby but he gets annoyed and grabs his stuff and goes.
Then Gus... yeah that was a no.
She scrapes pink chalk lines on the walls, it was fine because liv was going to clean it anyways.
"Hang on Carmen I just need the toilet" liv walks off.
Then Carmen tries Harry but he only wants sapphire.

"Trac, where's Carmen?" Liv asks walking into the kitchen with tee going out.
"There you are" she says as Carmen walks in.
"Nobody will play with me" Carmen moans.
"In a minute just got to go find Johnny" tracy walks out.
"Hey why don't we watch a film" liv suggests walking to her the other side of the island.
Carmen slides the veg that Tracy just chopped onto the floor right next to liv. "Carmen!"
Carmen storms off.

Sorry I'm doing part 2 this is two long.