14

"So I never even got the chance to talk to him." Lily explains when she tells us she saw her dad.
"That's a shame" tee says.
"He's not going to turn up here is he, i mean tee was terrified last time." Johnny asks.
"You were scared too" Tee reminds him.
"Why what he'd do?" Elektra asks.
"He came back to get me and the girls."
"He was off his face, tried to kit the door down and then smashed the window." Liam adds.
"It took three police men to carry him in the van." Gus notes.
"You can't trust parents." Liam stated.
"Yeah I mean freaking you out like that, then running away, that's not what proper dads do." Johnny looked at Lily.
"None of you've got dads and you don't know mine!" Lily walks out.
"You could of been a bit nicer." Carmen follows.
"What does freaking out mean?" Liv asks.
"AH!" Liam scared Frank as he walked in, showing an example to Gus.
"Scaring someone."

"Fancy a kick about?" Liam asks as him and liv where holding hand.
"Sorry I'm—" Frank says.
"We're busy" Toby finishes.
"Alright" Liam says as they walk off.
"So how are you?" Liam asks as they sit on the bench.
"I'm great" she smiles.
"Good." He kisses her,putting his hand on her jaw. "I love you so much."
"I love you so much more"
"That's not possible" he smirks.
"It is if I say so" she smiles,putting her head on his shoulder.

"Wanna play?" Toby asks as Liam and liv head back in the living room and sitting on the opposite sofa.
"Yeah sure" they both say.
"Hey by the way, there's some sweets in the tin if you want some" Toby says.
"Nah I'm alright thanks, I'm going to save myself for lunch." Liam responds looking at them suspiciously.
"I'll have some" Tee says as she opens the tin and glitter springs out.
"Ohhh nice try boys" Liam chuckles, as he leans back and puts his arm around liv.

"Come on then" Toby grabs the ball and the four go outside. Liv grabs the ball of Toby and goes out first.
Suddenly soil and snail/slugs went all over her.
"Eww get them off" she yelled.
Liam brushed most of it off.
"Sorry Liv, we were aiming for Toby and Frank" tee yelled from the window above.
"I'm going to have a shower." she groaned as she went inside.

Liv walked into her room after having a shower finding Liam sat on her bed. She was only in a towel.
"Liam! Get out." She pleaded.
"Why?"
"I need to get changed and then you can come back in" she sighed.
"Fine, fine but I've got a plan for us to get the boys back, so be quick" he left.
"Okay I'm ready,let's go" she walks out of her room, Liam was waiting right outside.
"Okay!" He rushes downstairs with her.

Liam had put the hose pipe on the bench and put a blanket over it. He turned it on when Toby sat down.
"This is going to be good!" Liv laughed.
"Had an accident have we?" Liam walks over, Gina was sat there not Toby.
"You two!" Gina angrily snapped.
"We weren't even here!" Liam laughed as he held liv from the back.
Gina moved the blanket and all the water came spraying out going everywhere. Everyone moved about, Liam covered Liv then he grabbed the hose and sprayed it all over Toby.
"Liam!" Mike ran over and grabbed it.
"Oh I'm so sorry Elektra" Mike said as he got her soaking. "Liam go turn it off."

That night everyone snuck into Toby's room.
"Ahhhh tobyyyy" the all said in ghost voices with torches under there chins.
"AHHH!" He yelled.
"Haha result" Liam grinned, as he high fived Frank.
"Come on" Liam said as everyone left and went back to there rooms.
"Hey." Liam said as he cuddled into liv as she was led in her bed falling asleep.
"Hey" she whispered tiredly.
"You look beautiful when your tired"
"Mhm" she smiled. "Liam." She started as he fiddled with his hand. "Are we going to move in together?"
"Yeah, I want to live with you" he smirked. "When we get out of here"
"Yeah"
"I love you Liam" she cuddles up to his chest as she falls asleep.
"I love you too."

"LUNCH!" Was yelled as they all came too the kitchen.
"I'm starving" Liam said as he was holding Livs hand.
"AH!" Gina and Mike jumped up from behind the island and scared them all.
They all screamed as Mike and Gina laughed.