12

It's been 3 days since Liam went and he comes back tomorrow with Frank of course.
"It will be tomorrow in no time" sapphire smiles as liv is sat in her room sad.
"But the minutes seem like hours." She huffed.
"Just be patient. Do something to distract yourself. Tee and Johnny might be leaving so that could distract you"
"I hope so, I can't even call him, no fucking signal" she sighs.
"We still talking about Liam"
"Sorry. No more Liam talk."
"Look at this dress!" Sapphire shows her.
"Oh my stunning" the soon got distracted in the magazine.

When Tee and Johnny came back, liv talked to them for ages. Which was actually 10 minutes but she thought it was like an hour. They told her all about the foster family and then told all the other.
"They had a great weekend and they really liked you" Mike was speaking to them with liv there.
"Both of you." Tracy added.
"But there not ready to foster two young people,just not at the moment" Mike says.
"There not taking us" tee stated.
"No" Johnny quietly spoke.
"I'm so sorry" liv said.
"I guess I'll go unpack then" tee looked at Johnny who nodded.
"Thanks for telling us" Johnny said as tee leaves.
"Johnny if there's anything we can do" Tracy asked.
"See if Tees needs help"
"Right and your sure your okay?" Mike asks.
"Yeah,yeah,yeah why wouldn't I be? It's just one of those things. Right?"
"Yeah,yeah" Mike smiled a bit. "Just one of those things, come on guys"
"What was that?" Liv asks Tracy. "Why you acting all weird"
"It's just because they only want Tee" she whispers. "But don't tell anyone, I know I can trust you"
"Course,I promise" she smiles as she heads back to her room.
A picture of Liam and her is spotted when she walks in, them taking a picture in the kitchen a while back.

She led there for ages just holding up the picture

She led there for ages just holding up the picture. Come back home already.
"Still thinking about Liam" sapphire walked in.
"Yep"
"Your crazy about him aren't you" she sits down.
"I love him"
"Do you think you'll marry him one day?"
"I hope so, he makes me feel a way no one else makes me feel." She smiles.
"Always knew you two would become a thing, ever since you talked in the kitchen the first time you came here" she laughed.

I don't know whether Tee left that day or the morning, so I did the same day.

Tee was leaving that day, she decided to go live with the foster family without Johnny. Liv helped her pack her things, liv was upset that she was leaving.
"You'll call me anytime you need right?" Liv asks.
"Course, your my sister ever if we're not proper." She smiled.
"Come here" she hugged her.
"You need to make sure to tell me about how it's going with Liam I want all the tea" she smiles jokingly.

"Bye Tee, I love you" she hugged her as she was leaving. She said her goodbyes and waved off as she left. Liv ended up crying.
That night she was thinking of Liam and Tee.
She heard her phone go. Tee.
"Tee are you okay?"
"Yeah I just wanted to say goodnight, I miss you I thought I'd be alright" she said on the other phone.
"Your brave Tee, if you ever need to speak to me again then just call and I'll pick up straight away, no matter how late it is but you make sure you have fun okay" liv smiles.
"I'll try. Night Tee. I love you"
"Love you too"

"10 o'clock he said, he's late" liv says as her and Tracy wait in the doorway by the living room.
"Only by one minute. He'll come through those doors any minute." She smiled.
"Tee called me last night"
"Was she okay?"
"Yeah I think she just misses us. Im sure she'll get us to it over time" liv smiles. "Oh my god where is he" she gets impatient.
"Liv calm down he's—"
"Here" she turned her head to see Liam, he dropped all his bags as liv jumped in his arms.
Tracy, Gina, Mike and Frank all smiled at how cute they were.
"I've missed you!" She kissed him.
"I've missed you too" he smiles.
"So where's my hug and kiss then?" Frank jokes.
Liv hugs him. "No kiss. Sorry"
"Why don't we leave the love birds alone and why don't you tell us about your grandad in the office, come on" Mike says.

"So how much did you miss me" he smirks as there in her room.
"A lot" she smiles. "Tees gone. I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about you."
"We'll I'm home now baby" he kisses her.
"Baby?" She smirks.
"Do you not like it?"
"I like it, better then olive" she smiles kissing him again. It turns out into a bit of a make out session.
"I love you so much" she says.
"I love you so much more" he smirks.
"That's not possible" she smirks.
"It is if I say so" he kisses her. "Let's go find Frank and we can tell you what we did." Liam smiled.
"Will you sleep here tonight?" Liv asks.
"Yeah course as long as Mike and Gina don't find out." He smiles. "Come on" he puts her on his back. Carrying her all the way downstairs and in the kitchen.
"Yes love birds back together" sapphire claps. "We had some crazy conversations about you, she was desperate for you to come home, it was dreadful" sapphire laughs leaving.
Liv gets off. "Frank so tell me all about it" liv says as Liam wraps her arms around her waist from the back.

•••

"Bowling here we come! Im going to beat you" liv smug smiled at Liam.
"No you won't" he laughed.
"Yeah I will" liv got all up in his face.
"No you won't, but one second" he kissed her.
"I'm still going to win" she smirked.
"We'll see" he smirked back.

When they get to the bowling place tee is there. "Tee!" Liv shouts as she sees her.
"Liv! I've missed you" tee hugs her and everyone else.
"Wait where's Johnny?" Tee asks.
"We'll I don't know he was here a minute ago" Liam stated.

"TEE!" Was heard as she ran off to find Johnny.
That night she ended up wanting to come back to the dumping ground.
She came back and everything was the same again.