What's going on here?!

Warning: Smut! No real sex, but a make-out scene and a dude jerking himself off, so... Read at ur own risk (it's not that bad tho seriously).

Lemme know if u see any mistakes!

Percy POV

The round of twister soon ended after Leo tried to turn into a human spaghetti noodle, resulting in all three of the boys to lose their precariously placed positions and fall to the floor.

But, Jason was conveniently RIGHT on top of Percy, so when he fell, to make sure he didn't crush poor Percy underneath him, he had to put is arms on either side of Percy. And, as Jason did, his elbows happened to catch on Percy's shirt sleeves, pinning Percy's arms in place.

Percy looked up at Jason above him, his button up shirt was slightly undone, giving Percy a beautiful side view of Jasons chest. Jason was panting slightly, his mouth open, hair falling in his face ever so slightly.... He was just so...

So...

Absolutely perfect.

Percy didn't know what suddenly overtook him, but he looked into Jason's gorgeous sky-blue eyes looking into his own, tilted his head up, lifted his neck, closed his eyes....

And he did it. Percy did it.

He kissed Jason fucking Grace. Jason, who he had known for less than a day. Jason, who Percy literally knew nothing about. Jason, with that stunning smile and gorgeous face and amazingly well toned chest. Beautiful, beautiful Jason.

The kiss was amazing.

At first, Jason just held still, clearly takin by surprise, but after a moment he seemed to regain his senses and began kissing back. The kiss was passionate, full of desire and lust. After a bit of just moving their lips on each others, Percy's tongue grazed Jason's bottom lip, asking for permission to explore. Jason opened his mouth slightly, but after a few seconds it became a fight for dominance.

I'm the end, Percy gave into Jason, letting the taller pin his arms above his head and explore his mouth. Jason was so engrossed in kissing, he accidentally brushed his hip on Percy's crotch, making the other let out a sharp groan into the kiss. Jason did it again, a little harder this time, and Percy began to let out small gasping moans into the kiss as Jason continued.

Jason let one of his hands up from pinning Percy's wrist, and began to snake into Percy's pants-

"GUYS. DUDES." Leo suddenly exclaimed from where he was sitting, staring wide eyed at the other two. At Leo's exclamation, Jason and Percy both jumped apart, blushing furiously.

"I...I, uh..." Jason stammered, trying to think of something to say. He glanced at Percy, who was still staring at Jason with a lustful look in his eyes. After a moment, though, he awkwardly got up, claiming that he needed to 'Take a big shit'. Even a blind and deaf grandma could tell he was lying.

-----------Percy's POV (kinda switched to 3rd earlier)

Percy made his way toward the bathroom. He couldn't think straight. All he could see in his thoughts was Jason, Jason, Jason. If he had stayed next to Jason any longer, Percy would've lost control of himself.

He shut the bathroom door behind him, making his way over to the toilet and sitting down. He leaned his head sideways so it was resting against the bathroom wall. The cold feeling of the stone tile helped to clear his head.

Percy was also painfully aware of the hard bulge in his pants.

'Only one way to get rid of it's he thought almost ruefully, reaching down into his pants. As Percy gently stroked, all he could think about was Jason's face.... Jason above him... Jason pinning him to a wall.... Jason doing unholy things to him behind a closed door....

With that final thought, Percy came with the small gasp of "Jason!" Leaving his lips. After Percy has cleaned up, he exited the bathroom and made his way back over to the living room, where the rest of his friends were sitting on or around the sofa. Jason kept glancing at Percy and blushing, but Percy just kinda pretended not to notice.

--------Jason's POV

Jason scrambled away from the door as he heard the boy inside preparing to leave. He practically ran back to the sofa, his mind spinning with what he had heard.

A minute after Percy has left for the bathroom, Jason had went after him, wanting to make sure that everything was okay, yet before he knocked on the door he heard soft noises coming from the other side of the door. At first Jason as confused, but then he heard a soft gasp of "..j-jason~" come from inside the bathroom, and then he proceeded to start blushing a little when he realized what was happening.

The little moans from the other side of the door became more ragged as, after about a minute, Jason heard a final gasp of "Jason!" And Jason assumed that Percy was probably finished now. Yet Jason was now rock hard.

'Think of old grannies' Jason told himself, taking a deep breath as he tried to turn himself off while sitting in the coach. 'Saggy boobs!'

Finally, Jason's tent subdued to a small bulge, only noticeable if you looked closely. Percy came out of the bathroom, glanced at Jason, and took a seat at the opposite end of the sofa.

Hazel was crashed on the floor, knocked out cold. Piper and Annabeth's eyes were dropping from where they sat, and every once in a while, one of their heads would lean forward, and the other had to slap them to stay awake.

Even Leo was looking run down, his eyes squinting as he stared into the distance. "Just.... A little nap...." Leo mumbled as he collapsed into his side.

That made Jason and Percy the last ones left.

Omg! I've updated this after sooooooo lNong! Nobody is probably gonna read it anyway. I'm not promising regular updates, but I will try for another update soon! <3 if u made it this far, thank you for reading!!

-Gray (~°•°)~

1001 words!!!