Part 1 💗✨

I can't believe he did that to my mom , to Me .I hate him . I will never forgive him. NEVER.
"Im sorry, really sorry"
"Stop telling me that useless word , Dad. It won't help and i will never forgive you"
"Please honey, i was drunk, and i just went out of control when that one lady told me to come closer to her, I regret every love i made to her that night"
"Regret? You never loved my mom,Even us . Listen dad i know that you stopped loving my mom since she got cancer"
Another tear drop to my cheek , my dad put his fingers on my cheek to wipe my tears . I can't let him touch me again . Not any MORE.
"Don't touch me again,Never again,Dad"
"Stop acting like that? Every person is capable of making mistakes. Why are you that upset ?"
"Acting like what? And stop being upset with that situation? Dad do you know what have you done? You betrayed my mom. I always thought that you are a huge mountain behind every bad things happened to my mom,to Us . You were really in love with my mom.with your WIFE, until she got cancer . And everything thing, every love was over after that"
I wipe away another tear. Again
I can see my dad is holding his tears , he take the car keys and walk to the front door. He pauses
"You will forgive me one day,Love you sweethearts , please keep this between us don't tell your mom what i did to her. PLEASE"
A tear just fall down to his cheek. I didn't feel bad to him. Not any more .
He walk out of the house and shut the door . And in a second, he is sitting in his car, biting the front, and he start driving really fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, is Jeffrey your father?"
"Yes. What happened?"
"He was driving so fast and he accidentally hit a tree"
I wipe a tear from my face. Why i have to cry? He betrayed my mom
"What? What happened to my dad? Is he okay?"
"Sorry, but he couldn't bear the pain. And he passed away"
I am crying really hard. I can't believe it happened. I know it was a Karma.Because he betrayed his own wife.
How can i tell my mom that her husband just passed away?