Part 3 💗✨

I'm at my front door right now and walking in to. Finally. Ten minutes pass by and it's a loud knock on my door. I'm sure the knock is from the reporters.I'm not sure I can tell them what happened because I'm sleepy and exhausted.The knock is bitting hard. "Stop" I yell. I opened the door.
It was not a reporter.
It was a police.
A handsome police.
Green eyes.
Dark brown hair.
Omg.
I can't believe myself, that I am saying these,while my dad just passed away yesterday.
"Hello" he said
"Im Tyler, Don't worry I won't ask you to much but I am police and I have to ask you a few questions" he add
"Hello, I'm Suzie, don't wait here come inside" I said.
I walk back to let him come inside.
He is walking toward the living room and I follow him.
"Ok so , I have to record every single questions that I'll tell you in case not other reporters come and ask you silly questions ok?" He said.
"Ok, take a seat " I reply
"Thanks."
I notice that he is staring at my paintings
"They are mine" I said.
"You are a great artist"
"Thanks"
He pulled out the camera from his bag and set it near the sofa.
"Seat right here please" He said.
"Okay" I reply
" I'm going to stay behind the camera and ask you some questions and you should be honest about the answers, got it?" He ask
"I got it"
He start the record.
"Jeffrey was your dad , right?"
"Yes"
"Did you know about his death?"
"Yes"
"Who was the last person who he talk to?"
"It was" I stop finishing my sentence because tear just fall down from my cheek"
"It was who?" He ask
"It was ME"
"What were you both doing?"
"We were arguing"
"Arguing? Why?"
"Umm... I.. I can't say it sorry it's private" I can't stop crying.
"What he did next? After the argument?" He ask
"He drove his car and then I received a phone call and they told me he passed away because of a wreck" I don't know how I finished the sentence without interrupting it.
"What you did after knowing that your father died ?" He ask
"I walked to hospital to see my mother and tell her what happened to my father because It will be hard for her if I don't tell her the truth from the beginning"
"That's all you know?"
"Yes" I answer.
He is stopping the record.
"Thanks for your answers"He said.
I nod.
"Ok I have to go, but do you mind if I visit you sometimes only to know you doing good or not?"
He said.
HE ASKED ME TO VISIT ME SOMETIMES. OF COURSE YOU CAN. YES YES YES.
"Sure you can. I will appreciate.thanks" I Said.
I fell sorry for my dad but his death can give me some important thing.
THE BETRAYER DAD GAVE HER DAUGHTER A NEW WORLD AFTER HE PASSED AWAY.
"Ok. Bye for now" He said and walked toward the front door
"Wait" i said.
Now he is looking at me with his green eyes waiting for me to tell him something.
"Wanna have a coffee before you go?" I ask him
"Umm I can't have coffee for now, but i will have it the second time i visit you" He said.
THE SECOND TIME I VISIT YOU.
omg his words went down all my body like a water.
It was not fair to smile at him when my dad just passed away yesterday but dad just did betrayed my mom so...
I smile at him.
"Ok bye" i said.
He smile back and walk out of the door . He closed the door.
I'm alone again.
I need a nap and then I will visit my mom again.