Goodbyes Sun

Dream and Sans where always together and one night...

-Sans.Said Dream.

-Yes, what is it Dream? Asked Sans.

-Can we, you know do what couples do together! Answered Dream.

Sans started to bush and said yes..

The day came fast and when Sans woke up he didn't even recognize himself, he changed so much during the night.

He now had an orange sun pattern on his forehead, his fingers, shoulder and parts of his thorax also turned orange, his eyes and tongue turned yellow and he was able to manipulate a bit of positivity.

When Dream woke up he was amazed of him because he understands it was himself who did that and said to Sans: I think I give you last night a fragment of my powers.

When Sans heard that he was relieved and amazed of this new form of his and said it was the best things that never happened to him.

-Hey Dream now I can have a part of you with me everywhere and forever! Said Sans smiling to Dream.

Dream laughed and smiled to his beloved and said to him: Your so cute Sans, you know that?

After earning Dream, Sans started blushing and hided his face on his clothes which made Dream laugh and think he was really cute.

After that Dream showed to Sans how to use is new powers with many fail but at last he finally did it and Dream was proud of him.

One day Sans decided to change his name and asked Dream what's the name of his Universe and Dream said: I think your Universe name is Suntale.

After hearing that Sans said: Then my new nam will be Sun!

-I like that name, it's like what you are to me! Said Dream smiling.

-And what am I to you? Asked Sun.

-You are my sunlight! Answered Dream before hugging Sun.

Many days passed and then Dream saw his friend Ink coming.

-Oh hello Ink, what is it? Asked Dream.

-We need your help Dream, you need to come back now! Said Ink

Dream looked sad and before he come through the portal with Ink, he saw Sun running and jump on him to say goodbye.

-Oh my beloved Sun, I wish I could stay longer with you but I need to go but take that, please. Said Dream giving to Sun a sphère filed with pure positivity.

-Goodbye Sun! Said Dream.

-Goodbye Dream! Said Sun before seeing a little light coming out of Dream back.

When Dream passed the portal the little light unhooked from Dream's back and Sun realised it was a pure positive spirit, just like Dream, when he finally understand it was their child he tried to stop Dream but the portal closed up Infront of him.

Sun decided to take the little one to another place and with his power he copied his own skull and made it became the heights of a child before putting his son in it.

When the little spirit came into the skull, it started to change it's appearance with new symbols on it.

He open his eyes and their was nothing on his skull but a little yellow star below one of his eye which have the shape of a star too.