Godzilla (MV) vs Sharkjira

Civilians in the small seaside town, best known for being not too far from Skull Island, with a sea infested with sharks and sea monsters, genetic experiments made by Professor Kempstein, and run by Mayor Hubert Bobby, all either swam to shore or ran to hide in a safe bunker for what was coming. Some unfortunate tubers floated helplessly, however, tense with fear before the 82" ft in length monster swallowed them, as it swam its way to shore. Once its feet touched the ground, it rose its body up onto its hind legs and marched onward, overlooking the civilian's panic.

   "Run! It's Sharkjira!" A man cried, futility fleeing before being crushed

"Run! It's Sharkjira!" A man cried, futility fleeing before being crushed. Sharkjira pushed over a building, crashing through it as he marched through, occasionally bending down to snack on civilians.
On the other side, now swimming in, at 582" ft in length, and soon emerging was a much larger, yet similar monster. The civilians stopped, shocked by this much larger beast coming in, their jaws dropping more when they walked up onto the shore and dwarfed Sharkjira by a little over 4 times in height. The previous monster's jaw now dropped upon looking at this beast, as it glared down at them.

Godzilla

Godzilla.

Nobody knew how to react to this. Currently, they were caught between two giant monsters on both ends of the island. Sharkjira wasn't even up to Godzilla's knee in height, but that did not deter the King of Hungry Sharks, who roared in a challenge. Godzilla smiled and tilted his head in amusement at this little creature's boldness. He was curious if this thing was so brave as to follow through.
Sharkjira ran closer, and charged his atomic Ray before blasting Godzilla in the leg, starting from the knee up to the thigh. Sharkjira trailed his ray up his body to just below Godzilla's chest, leaving no burn marks or injury. Godzilla chuckled at the pathetic beam and charged his Atomic Breath before blasting Sharkjira square in his mass. The smaller kaiju was immediately plowed into the ground and was pushed away similar to a leaf in the wind. Sharkjira screeched as he felt the energy rush into him and as the ground was tearing the hide in his back, and his spikes being dragged through it.
Soon, the small shark kaiju was pushed into the ocean, and seemingly incinerated. Godzilla blasted the spot Sharkjira stopped at for a split second, causing a boom to occur. Godzilla chuckled before going to turn around, but a blue light, like a radiating reactor, formed. The ocean began bubbling; boiling, and as the light grew, so did the area the bubbles covered. Godzilla and everyone's attention was intrigued, peaked even as they couldn't take their eyes off it. Soon, rising from the ocean was the cause of the light; Sharkjira.
Thanks to Godzilla's radiation, he'd now grown to a similar size as the King of the Monsters, now being 385" feet tall, only 8" feet shorter. Sharkjira growled, his body glowing with new energy. He flared his nostrils before roaring at Godzilla, who responded. Both mighty beasts gave their battle cries as they charged at one another, before colliding. A shockwave caused everyone to topple over and onto each other. Windows shattered throughout the city, and everyone began running and screaming like before, as the two behemoths pushed each other back and forth evenly. Both had their arms locked, Sharkjira growled before rearing his head back, and then throwing it forward, his mouth wide as he chomped down on Godzilla's neck and shoulder. The latter screamed in pain, as he began being pushed forward. Sharkjira let go of Godzilla and swiped him in the face with both hands, stunning Godzilla momentarily. Sharkjira then shoulder-barged the prior, with the latter being slashed across the face by Godzilla.
Sharkjira growled and backed up a few steps from Godzilla, both now sizing each other up, snapping and growling at one another. They both went to charge but halted once they saw they had the same intent and instead started swiping at each other. Godzilla slashed Sharkjira across the face, leaving scratch marks on him. Sharkjira snarled before going to try and bite again, only to have his head slapped away, and then be shoved. Sharkjira growled, before leaning up onto one foot and kicking Godzilla in the thigh, knocking him back. The latter stumbled a bit before shoulder-barging the prior and then biting his neck. A small building was trampled by the two behemoths as they pushed against each other, Godzilla overpowering the smaller kaiju, even shoving Sharkjira to the ground, the latter catching himself on all fours. Godzilla snarled before whipping around and swatting Sharkjira, before blasting him with his atomic breath in the chest. Sharkjira roared as he was pushed back, but radiated with energy, beginning to grow slowly when Godzilla abruptly stopped. Sharkjira made a sound similar to that of a chuckle and fired his Atomic Ray, hitting Godzilla, but the King of Monsters still was unphased.
Both learned then and there that their most powerful attack was practically useless. Godzilla was reenergized by Sharkjira's Ray, and the latter grew larger from Godzilla's atomic breath. Both snarled before charging. Both caught each other's hand, interlocking fingers and pushing. Sharkjira growled before breaking out of the pushing match, and bit down on Godzilla's neck, his teeth scratching and cutting Godzilla's gills, making him screech in pain, before throwing Sharkjira off him, and then whacking him in the back with his tail, causing him to fall onto the ground. Sharkjira snarled but was stopped when he was suddenly pulled onto his feet and pushed toward the water by Godzilla. Sharkjira snarled, trying to push back and gain ground, but stopped when he realized he would have an advantage in the water, making him smile widely and let himself be pushed in.
A large crash was heard once they landed, and Sharkjira broke free of Godzilla's hold and bolted into open water, shocking the latter, who then growled and gave chase but wasn't as agile. Godzilla soon lost sight of Sharkjira, confusing him, and making him look around. Sea life was swimming around, ranging from tuna, lionfish, pufferfish, and sailfish. Stingrays, and seal pups, but no shark knockoff of himself, so he thought. He smirked, thinking he'd won, and was about to swim off, when he noticed in the corner of his vision the wide-open maw of Sharkjira. Before the prior could move, his head was clamped onto by the latter, who then locked on with his hands and began viciously thrashing. Godzilla groaned before roaring, grabbing Sharkjira's sides and throwing him off, only for him to boost forward and clamp back on, before forcing Godzilla deeper with him.
Down by a sunken rocket ship and a portal was Mr. Snappy,

who was swimming casually, occasionally snatching some neighboring fish, but stopped when noticing a massive shadow slowly coming towards him, making him look up to see Sharkjira and Godzilla wrestling each other

who was swimming casually, occasionally snatching some neighboring fish, but stopped when noticing a massive shadow slowly coming towards him, making him look up to see Sharkjira and Godzilla wrestling each other. The smaller Mosasaur bolted away from them before both crashed down to the bottom, still wrestling the other to be on top, until they noticed the humming of the portal, which unexpectedly sucked them both in despite their size.
   Both behemoths now appeared in and landed on an alien planet, both crashing into the water and disorienting them both. Godzilla recovered faster and took full advantage of Sharkjira's stunned state, grabbing and biting the shark copy.
   Now they were wrestling aggressively, biting and tearing at each other, ignoring the alien city, drones, boats, and sea life as they disrupted the relative peace. Even when Alan, the destroyer of All Worlds, was confronted, he fled. This rampage on the planet ultimately lasted 3 1/2 minutes, but to them, it was a whole hour before they returned.

   Sharkjira was officially out of stamina to continue, Godzilla could still go on for a little longer, but ultimately hurt all over also. Sharkjira began shrinking back down to his regular size, and Godzilla huffed before swimming away in victory.

God, being sick sucks, which really handicapped me here. Don't expect consistency with this, as you probably read the description. This would've been longer, but my creativity has gone bankrupt. Anyway, enjoy the wacky scenarios I write here, from fights to encounters, scrapped story scenes, to NSFW. We are in for a long ride.