Super Geon vs Super Godzilla

The image above is relevant the fact is the height difference between them (Base Godzilla and Super Geon at least).

In the Grand Canyon, Super Geon was thrown against a wall before narrowly dodging a destructive blue energy Ray, the Atomic breath, and roared.

Godzilla made no response, only turning robotically to face Super Geon. The aliens invading the Earth had managed to seize control of a fourth, forgotten but powerful monster, one capable of rivaling the remaining three monsters.

   So far, he was stuck here, facing Super Geon as this base's second ultimate weapon

So far, he was stuck here, facing Super Geon as this base's second ultimate weapon. The latter bellowed, before tail-whipping Godzilla in the face, the spikes on Super Geon's spiked tail cutting Godzilla's hide, the prior followed this up with a swift claw swipe, before both grabbed each other and tried to overpower the other, Godzilla won and slammed Super Geon's head against the rock side as aliens aided in firing at the latter. Super Geon soon broke out, grabbed Godzilla, and flung him into the air, the latter soon crashing hard on Super Geon's back spike, causing major damage, but Godzilla got up, and tail smacked the prior.
Super Geon stumbled back, before roaring and enveloping Godzilla with his fire breath. Once it ceased, the latter was left with small inconsequential burns and an unimpressed look before they slammed into each other like a child playing with toys. Both scratched and swiped at each other, Godzilla tried to wrestle Super Geon down, but was bit on the shoulder and had a chunk ripped off him. Godzilla screeched before being knocked to the ground, his wounds regenerating, but the mind control he was under limited his fighting skill. Super Geom roared in triumph before going forward, ruining forces and attempts at stopping or slowing him from the aliens.
Seeing Godzilla's failure, they were left with one option they developed in the case of his failure, Super S energy. The three capsules were placed around Godzilla, and activated, the energy flowing into him, and transforming him into...

 The three capsules were placed around Godzilla, and activated, the energy flowing into him, and transforming him into

Super Godzilla. Godzilla grew slightly in size and still was shorter than Super Geon, but he was much bulkier now. Supper Godzilla roared before marching after Super Geon, who noticed the newly transformed rival return and roared in the same challenge before rushing at Super Godzilla, only to be hit with an atomic right hook, followed by an energy ball attack from Super Godzilla's tail, knocking him onto his ass.
Super Godzilla screeched to the heavens his victory, before growling at the feeling of something zapping him in the back of the head, he growled before screeching in pain as the device controlling him was now being rejected by his body, on top of his power up. Soon, the machine's control was over, and Godzilla reclaimed free will. The first action he did was look at his surroundings, before digging his fingers into his skull and ripping it out. This form of self-mutilation was disturbing as it was out of character, but Godzilla was relieved as the injury healed, and now he was tasked with destroying this base.
Super Geom groaned to his feet and began to catch his breath before looking at the rampage Super Godzilla was going on now. He was surprised, and genuinely wondering whether to help or stop it - Super Geon came here to show his strength, and it would put shame on his name to leave without achieving this place's destruction - but he didn't know if he could stop Super Godzilla, especially now that he was acting on his terms.
One stark difference between when he was in control was his non-organic movements, they seemed more jerky like a machine. Now, he was fluent, and moving like an actual animal.
Super Geon's face was illuminated by a boom from Super Godzilla's chest ray blowing up a chunk of the base before the main monster of the facility rose from the ground.

Clawhead

Clawhead. Towering over both monsters, he was as giant as he was creepy to look at, but his appearance struck the two monsters with no fear. Super Godzilla roared before going to attack but was impaled and lifted above Clawhead, which seemed to take some enjoyment out of having spiked him and was now dangling him, but before he could get full enjoyment, Super Geon jumped in and bit Clawhead close to the right face, making Super Godzilla be dropped. He got up shortly after but was affected by the venom in those barbs, Super Godzilla saw that Super Geon was holding - though poorly - against Clawhead, which Super Godzilla felt some anger about being upstaged, but got past it and went in to help. Clawhead was hit in the back by an atomic left hook by Super Godzilla and was hit in one of his two faces by Super Geon's spiked tail before being blasted in the back. Clawhead tried to lance Super Godzilla again, but both monsters seemed even. Super Geom leaped up into the air and Super Godzilla saw a shot of critical damage and managed to overpower Clawhead before laying him out like a carpet to be stomped on by Super Geon.
The aliens attempted to help Clawhead with weapons and lesser monsters, but all aid was easily squashed by the two monsters. Despite them seemingly pummeling Clawhead with ease, he soon got his licks in on them, his size matched his strength and was a bit overwhelming for them individually, more so for Super Geon. But with Super Godzilla's brawn and Super Geon's greatest speed, Clawhead was soon killed.

The alien base was now in ruin, Super Geon and Super Godzilla watching the after-match before the latter reverted to normal. Both Godzilla and Super Geon now looked at each other, once the alien forces were gone they'd have their rematch, if one didn't die of course. They nodded in agreement to that, before going on their individual paths.