FinalGoji in the Monsterverse

(Note: Powerscaling wasn't completely taken in mind when writing this.)

   In Antarctica

   The bombs drilled into the ice went off, freeing what was dubbed Monster 0, and Monster 1. Both were greatly different from each other in appearance but were sealed across from one another, so it seemed appropriate. The Monarch base collapsed, and Monster 0 arose. Mark Russel fled to the helicopter out there, but some unfortunate soldiers were incinerated by Monster 0, and then the bombs set to free Monster 1 were set off.
   "Go on, wake up the other." Alan Jonah ordered Emma, who changed the frequency of the Orca. A beastie growl was heard from it, making Ghidorah stand up and look around in some confusion, as it sounded similar to Godzilla. At a speed nearly unperceivable, a thick blue beam of atomic energy shot from the crater where Monster 1 was, hitting Ghidorah square in the chest, and forcing him back. Soon, rising from the ice and ruble, Monster 1 was revealed.

   "Another Godzilla?" Emma thought, seeing Monster 1 walk out of the crater, and sizing up Ghidorah, who did the same

   "Another Godzilla?" Emma thought, seeing Monster 1 walk out of the crater, and sizing up Ghidorah, who did the same. This Godzilla was 100 meters, shorter than Titanus Gojira by 19 meters. Godzilla growled at Ghidorah and began what seemed to be a speed walk, though an impressively fast one. Ghidorah charged as well at this second Godzilla, who unexpectedly leaped at Ghidorah and both monsters collided, causing a shockwave. The right head(Ni) was grabbed immediately, and Godzilla slammed it onto the floor, being butted at the shoulders and neck by the middle head(Ichi), while the left(Kevin) was ultimately just kinda barking at Godzilla harmlessly. Unexpectedly, Ichi was then swatted away, and before he could react he was hit in the chest by this other Godzilla's Atomic breath.
   Two things became clear, this second Godzilla was more agile, quicker in his speed and movements, but also still incredibly strong. Ghidorah growled before opting to retreat rather than continue with the fight. Godzilla roared, angered by the cowardice, before lunging and trying to grab Ghidorah before he could escape, but missed, allowing the three-headed devil to escape. Godzilla roared, enraged before halting and turning to the ocean. A new focus had come, as a blue glow came from the ocean, before bursting through it was Titanus Gojira. Both kaiju growled, sizing one another up before their anger seemed to subside for more important matters. Both glared at one another in the eyes, with Titanus Gojira being the first to turn around and return to the ocean. The other Godzilla watched before walking to the East, the raging blizzard concealing him.