Darcy meets Zeb(NSFW)

Darcy was lying in a dark, cold concrete room, laced with metal bars inside for reinforcement.

She was lying there, empty of thoughts and expression, as she stared waiting at the door

She was lying there, empty of thoughts and expression, as she stared waiting at the door. She tapped the floor with a claw, grumbling in boredom as nothing was happening so far. She half expected to have been brought back just to die in an even smaller, dark box.
"How depressing," Darcy said to herself, chuckling. "They went through quite an effort to revive me; perfect me, and now the effort to kill me in a box. Alone, in the dark." she turned to her left, only to see the same blank grey wall. When she was about to shut her eyes to darkness, something began happening. The front wall was being raised, agonizingly slow though. Darcy winced as she had to suffer hearing concrete being dragged against itself until it finally popped out and was open all the way. Darcy groaned as she got up, this box was too small for her to stand up on two legs, so she crawled out until only her hips were left inside, and she looked around at her surroundings. Tall unfamiliar trees. They stood out compared to the jungle she recalled living in. She crawled out and now smelled... pines, fresh moist soil, morning dew, and then a large theropod.
   "Oh? That's a new smell." Darcy took a deep sniff of the air, picking up the source, and that it wasn't too far away. Immediately she was in a sprint to it, not caring for much else.

   Further South of where Darcy was, and where she was heading, the large carnivore lay, his mouth slightly open for small scavengers to pick the meat that was caught on them. He was king of this place, Zeb.

   He sighed in contentment, despite his many scars, he at least no longer had Ragged Tooth disease hindering his hunting abilities

   He sighed in contentment, despite his many scars, he at least no longer had Ragged Tooth disease hindering his hunting abilities. He breathed in deeply the scents around him and immediately noticed the scent of Darcy coming toward him, but he only knew it as an odd-smelling theropod similar to him in size. He began getting up, and the Moros picking off parasites and meat in his gums knew immediately to scurry off. Zeb faced the direction Darcy was coming from, and what started as a walk for him turned into a jog to meet her.

The hybrid smelt the Giga coming close and began gradually slowing down, soon hearing his thundering footsteps before bearing witness to his size. Darcy knew Zeb was gonna be big, but he was bigger by a good few meters and seemed to outweigh her by a little more than a ton at least. She backed up as he walked forward, a rumbling could be heard from his throat, and it was clear he wanted her off his turf. Darcy looked Zeb over and kept her guard up as he slowly walked up to her, doing the same thing of inspecting her.
"Hmmm, I thought you'd be bigger," Zeb said, before sniffing Darcy's shoulder, only for her to growl and snap at him to back up, which he did, but not in fear as much as he got what he wanted. "But you're definitely the one. Long way from home, are we?"
"Yes, I must say. My home mostly consisted of the large walls around me, with too little space for comfort. And then it changed to a whole jungle before that went away." Darcy said calmly, gently going onto her hands as Zeb stood over her. Zeb thought he'd managed to intimidate her into submission and was walking around her, Darcy watching the side he was on until he walked out in front of her, and she noticed his scratched-up side.
"You have quite a scar collection."
"Many fights. I won all, and rule this whole area." Zeb said, stoically overlooking what was around him, Darcy at his side. She smiled slyly and began slowly rising onto her two legs, and then lunged at Zeb's flank, digging her teeth into his armor, grabbed his leg, and pressed her hand in a shove against his rib with the other. Zeb sneered in shock as he was attacked, and mounted, as Darcy held onto him, snapping her jaws on his sides and armor, doing no damage. He growled before throwing her off, pretty easily, and she hardly caught herself.
Both growled at one another, before slamming into each other's sides and pushing, Zeb winning almost immediately. He snapped his jaws around Darcy's muzzle and held her mouth shut, she tried scratching him off, slashing at the air until getting him in the shoulder. Zeb growled in pain and stepped back from her, Darcy doing the same, but looked at her claws as if they were new discoveries. She regained her sly smirk hummed and thought out loud "How fascinating. My teeth and attempts to bite you had no effect, but one little grace of my claws was enough to get you to back off." she now had a new plan of attack, but before she could put it in motion she was swiftly overpowered by Zeb, who brought her down on her side on the ground. Darcy swiped at him, digging her claws into his right side and leaving some bloody lacerations on his thigh. Zeb screeched in pain before picking Darcy up by her head and neck and throwing her forward, before looking at the damage done to him. He could still walk just fine, but more cuts in that area, and he could be crippled. Darcy was willing to take full advantage of this. Both charged into each other, Darcy using only her claws and size to try and throw Zeb around, but he was bigger than her, and easily pulled and shoved her around. He soon got a hold of her thigh, and bit deep into it, causing a limp before bringing her down. Darcy tried clawing at his face, but her claws were snatched onto and snapped off by his teeth, and her other arm was stomped on. Zeb growled, about to kill her, when she pleaded "Mercy!" Zeb stopped in his tracks and placed his other foot on her neck to keep her down.
"Why should I show you mercy?"
"I can be of use to you. Or at least at the moment, my body can.~" Zeb was caught off guard by the flirtatious hint she gave him, throwing him for a loop. He got off her, allowing Darcy at least to get upright.
"And how could it be? You and I aren't the same species, whatever you are."
"A hybrid; a chimera, even, in the sense I am made of many things. One of which I am, I believe is you." Zeb came over and sniffed around her. He picked up on the Giga in her, despite how little there actually seemed. He growled in thought before walking away to think about it. Darcy smirked, seeing she had him in thought. She now wondered whether or not to escape or follow through. Zeb definitely may be better alive than dead, as she could make an ally out of him.
Zeb looked over his shoulder at Darcy, who already had her body in mating position and was waving it at him temptingly. A pink pattern now was over Darcy, it was darker on her face, hands, feet, and the tip of her tail, while it was a lighter shade all over her body and pure white on her under the stomach. Zeb was surprised by her color change, but more so at her eagerness.
"Come on, big boy, don't leave a girl to suffer like this.~"
'Say no more.' was what Zeb thought, as he came over, and took mount almost immediately.

⚠️🍋Lemon warning🍋⚠️

Darcy was surprised when she already felt his cock pressing outside her cloaca, especially how big it was. She soon felt it pierce, and she winced at the size. Her color immediately shifted to a bright yellow, before winding into a deep blue as she bared her teeth. Zeb grunted himself, before biting and pulling the back of Darcy's neck, softly though, to not hurt her.
"Oh ho ho, somebody's eag-Er!" she was cut off by a hard thrust. Zeb thrust again, grunting before feeling his cock be tightly squeezed, he pulled back again before thrusting once more. Darcy's colors shifted at the pleasure, changing patterns too. Zeb began speeding up, Darcy felt the end of her clit being jabbed at as her g spot was being rubbed against furiously. Snarls could be heard from Zeb, his arms digging in and latching himself securely against Darcy before we went all in. Darcy winced as she felt him press as hard as possible in before a pop was heard as he knotted her, and then he began cumming. After that was over, Zeb pulled out and walked off. Darcy was catching her breath before getting up and walking after him, only to be growled at.

               Lemon Over

"Ar—Are you kidding me?! After that, you're still gonna growl at me?"
"Means nothing."
"'Nothing'? That meant nothing to you?"
"Did it mean anything to you, besides to try and save your skin?" Darcy was gonna reply, but she knew she'd been caught. Zeb sneered, before grumbling "Of course." and going on with his way. Darcy stood for a moment, not entirely sure what to do with herself now. She did though wonder if this would get her pregnant, and how that would affect her. She looked up at where Zeb went and ran after him.
"Can I at least get a name? In case I become a mother I know who the bastard children's father is."
"I've been called Zeb, and I've adopted it. And if you miraculously do become a mother, might I get your name?"
"Darcy. I assume you don't want me by your side. But before I leave, might I ask you this; Would you be around for your children?" Zeb stopped in his tracks, before looking over his shoulder with a soft stare for a moment, before reverting to a rugged and tough demeanor.
"I won't kill them the first encounter, like I did with you. Is that enough?" Darcy nodded, a smile on her face hearing his response, before she backed up and walked away.