Steven Universe : Lapis and Peridot x human GN reader💙 "Being Best Friends"

(Platonic. No one is dating each other in this one. Also, this is not a ship between lapis and peridot nor the reader. Just some really good friends!)

-You guys definitely met through Steven

-He brought you to the barn to meet them both. He said that they would be cool with you, but they could acted as if they didn't care for your presence.

-Lapis and Peridot haven't talked to other humans besides Greg and Connie, and they didn't even like them that much.

-So, Steven though that you guys wouldn't get along right away, but he was wrong.

-You were a fan of Camp pining hearts. They were a fan of Camp pining hearts. You guys clicked!

-Once you mentioned to them that your favorite show was Camp pining hearts, they instantly got interested.

-You all talked together for what felt like hours. Which, eventually did end up being hours.

-You had to go home though since Steven had to too and he was your only way back.

-Lapis and Peridot were sad that you were leaving so early, but you promised them that you'd be back the next day.

-Ever since that day, you guys have been hanging out all the time.

-Steven couldn't always take you there due to gem stuff, but you usually walk to the barn or Lapis comes to get you and flies you back to the barn.

-You guys do tend to stay up late watching Camp Pining Hearts . It doesn't effect them since they don't need rest. But it does effect you since your a human and need rest to function.

-When Stevens over, he does need to pry you out of the barn to make sure you get at least some sleep, he sometimes has to involve Garnet too.

-Peridot and you love to go to FunLand. Either to just hang out or to win prizes. Mostly prizes though.

-She does get a little bit into it though.

-Lapis likes flying with you. She enjoys seeing your smile.

-Okay, you guys all love to swim. You guys spend almost everyday hours in water. Just playing around, having the usual water fights.

-Though, it does get a little intense since lapis can literally manipulate water and could drown you in seconds. But she would never do that to you, on purpose.

-They will stick up for you. They are already pretty unfriendly with others, so they can be scary too. And trust me, you don't want to mess with them when they are angry.

-Overall, they are great friends to be with. Chaotic, but great.