Amphibia: Sasha Waybright x GN reader❤️

(Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr)

A/n: This takes place after Turning point and before commander Anne

-You were already Sasha's Partner before you ended up in Amphibia with her.

-You and her stayed together in toad tower. And you knew about her plan to kill hop pop.

-You already knew that she was manipulative, I mean your dating her so she manipulated you a few times before.

-So on the day you two, and Grime, went to Wartwood to "help" the local frogs and she came back from the planters basement with Anne's notebook saying she wants to change, you were more than happy to help.

-You started to help her by teaching her how to not manipulate people to get her way. It took a long time since that's all she's been doing for most of her life.

-But she eventually got the hang of it and stopped manipulating, most of the time. She still does it from time to time but she's learning.

-You also taught her how to be kinder and pay attention to other people. If she only pays attention to herself than she won't make any connections with the frogs and nobody will want her help.

-Over the course of time, she's learned how to be a better person and all the frogs began to trust her. Not only that , but she's noticed you've been a lot nicer to you lately.

-But, you guys soon realized that Andries will attack wartwood and you guys needed to do something fast.

-So, you guys made your own little army. It wasn't big, but it was big enough to protect your land from robots.

-You all made the base in the planters home. Of course, you felt horrible for destroying their home, but you guys needed it to stay protected.

-After you guys built you base and put everyone into their places, Sasha was chosen to be the lead commander. And you were chosen to be her co-commander.

-You all worked so hard to build this life. And you shall continue to protect Amphibia.