Helluva Boss: Loona x Male Sinner I.M.P employee ❤️

(Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr)

(The reader has a personality like Blitzo!)

-Let's all just agree that Loona did NOT like you at first. You have almost the same exact personality of Blitzo and he's already annoying to her, imagine having two of him running around.

-You two first met a few days after Blitzo adopted her. Since you were the only employee who is her age, he decided to introduce you to her.

-When you two for introduced to each other, she started to realize that you were like Blitzo. So she thought you two were father and son, until Blitzo said that you two would be "friend's" and not siblings.

-She surprisingly warmed up to you and that helped her grow her relationship with Blitzo. Since Blitzo can be sort of...overprotective at times, he doesn't let her hang with boys her age without his supervision, but he lets her hang out with you.

-You are an employee at his business, and you've been working there ever since you were 15, of course he trusts you!

-But, he did start to become more and more protective over Loona when you two would interact. And you would take notice that Loona would often blush or stutter talking to you with her tail wagging.

--It was obvious that she had a crush on you, .... and you did have to admit that you liked her too. Once Blitzo found out about this, he was happy at first, but then got serious and threatened you if you were to ever hurt his precious loony.

-And that's the day you confessed to her (she would never make the first move lol). It was awkward though, but she did return her feelings.

-She adores it when you cuddle her. Of course, not in public or in front of others. But she will gladly cuddle with you in her room or in the office when no one is there.

--When it comes to big spoon and little spoon, she's a switch. She likes to be little spooned more though when you two are cuddling in bed because it makes her feel safe and secure, but she will big spoon you if you want to.

-She is the type to get jealous though, since you have a happy, friendly, and sort of dumb personality, you aren't the best at realizing the situation your in.

-The only times that you get jealous is when she's around Vortex. And you can get pretty mad and angry at him. One time you went "feral" on him. No physical violence, because let's all agree Vortex is jacked and would beat you to a crisp, but just lots of yelling at each other.

-You do eventually make up for what happened when you find out he has a girlfriend.

-Loona loves how caring and sweet you are to her, but sometimes it becomes to much for her and she has to stay away from you for a while. But that's okay cause when she does that, Blitzo always does fun things with you.

-She likes to see you get really excited for things. That's why she likes buying you new clothes! Like seriously, you get so excited for everything and she finds it adorable.

--I feel like she wouldn't be all that comfortable kissing you yet. She's already hard to warm up to so it may take a really long time till she actually kisses you. But once she does she would most likely kiss you on the cheek the most often. Once cause it's just easier to do. Two, it doesn't make Blitzo that angry.

-Now, she does sometimes have to pull you away from places because you may be starting a scene. Whether it's you fighting with  another man flirting with her or just expressing you love for her.

-On missions when she goes out on with the others, you get lonely and sad when she leaves. Most of the time to stays in the I.M.P building with you while you work and she does whatever. But don't worry! When she gets back , she'll tell you everything about the mission and apologize that you couldn't come.

-She will ask you about your death and how YOU of all people need up in hell since your so friendly and kind . She couldn't believe that you were a sinner and not a hell born.

-She won't open up about her past before she met Blitzo because of how upset it makes her, but she does tell you briefly about it without much detail.

-Overall, she is a great (and badass) wolf girlfriend.