The Owl House : Eda x GN reader "Mother Figure"💙

(Voted on Tumblr)

-You were friends with Luz and also had to attend to the summer camp where she was headed

-This means that you also ended up in the boiling isles with her.

-This is when you met Eda the Owl Lady. She was a bit weird at first, but you eventually got use to her.

-She started to treat both you and Luz as her own before the events with the petrifaction.

-She knows that Luz has her mom back in the human realm, but you have never brought up anything about your family.

-Luz doesn't even know much about it. She has tried to ask you about it before you two came to the boiling isles, but you always ignored her, so she just gave up.

-Eda wasn't going to though. Now that you were in her care, she was genuinely worried for you. Yknow, those mother instincts.

-You do open up to her eventually though.

-If you don't have a real family due to some past issues, then she's more that's happy to let you live in the owl house for as long as you need to.

-If you have a family but don't come on best terms with them, then she will gladly be like a second parent to you. Or if you don't wanna live with them anymore then she'll just keep you there with her.

-Ever since that 'chat', you've gotten closer to Eda and actually started to think of her as your actual parent.

-Now I imagine that you've accidentally called her mom two or three times before and immediately apologized afterwards. But was only greeted with a 'it's alright kid' from Eda.

-Ever since you got the boiling isles, Luz became more of a sister than a friend. And the same goes for King and Hooty. They both became more siblings than friends.

-Speaking of King, he absolutely loves you! At first he seems like a little gremlin, but he was really sweet! Even if he was still a gremlin.

-You would listen to him speak about Demons whenever Luz or Eda were too busy. You would also fall asleep with him all the time on the coach

-Eda has many pictures of you and king, and sometimes Luz or Hooty snuggled up on the coach sleeping. No I'm not kidding, she has so much that it scares you.

-Hooty was scary to you at first, but he's actually a lot of fun to hang around with. Sure, he can be weird, but in a fun way right?

-You, King, and Hooty are a chaotic group. Eda can't leave you three alone for more than five minutes or you guys would've blown up the house.

-One time, you three were having a 'party' between the three of you when Eda and Luz ran off to do some errands. Let's just say you three had A LOT of cleaning to do that night.

-Eda would be quite protective over you. She would be the same for King, Hooty, and Luz too of course, but would be a little more protective over you then the others since she wants you to have a good life in the boiling isles unlike the life you had back home.

-Even though she cracks jokes or teases you, she doesn't really mean it. So don't take them to heart. But if you do get upset, she'll stop and tell you that she's sorry.

-She's scared to let the owl beast loose in front of you. Especially you. She doesn't want you to be scared and feel like you don't have a safe space to turn to.

-But once she gets it in control, she is happy to show you her harpy Eda.

-I guess if your sorta Eda's kid you would also be the niece/nephew of Lilith.

-You didn't like her at first since you found out she cursed Eda, but you found out that she was actually a pretty decent person.

-You've heard Eda talk about somebody named 'Raine' before, but never knew much about them.

-Once you joined the 'C.A.T.T. s', you finally got to meet them, and you loved them! They were friendly and you could see why Eda had a crush on them.

-Oh that's right Eda, she thought that you wouldn't notice her little (or big) crush on Raine.

-you get stuck on the boiling isles when the Collector is free, then she will do everything in her will to protect you.

-If you went back to the human realm with Luz and her friends, then all she can do is hope you are all safe.

-If you want to move in with her after the events with Belos and the Collector, then she will gladly let you stay.

-But if you want to go home and just visit on a daily basis, then she would be fine with that.

-Since you sorta see her as your mom, you would probably see Raine as a parent figure as well. It would take a while to warm up to each other but all three of you will be like a happy family.

-Overall, Eda would be a great momma bird👍.