wait what

Far away we can see a battle of 2 people trying to end one another. The first person we see is a 16 year old in a destroyed hero costume and the other is a 200 year old man battling it out to see which will come out on top. When we get closer we see the hero about to land the finishing blow to end the war they had been fighting.

QUINTUPLE SMASH deku yelled, smashing all for one to the ground to finish him off.

When Izuku had landed on the ground he had a hard time standing up until he collapsed but he was caught by someone

I got you nerd said Bakuago

When Izuku saw who had caught him he gave out his million dollar smile and asked if it was all over.

Yes you dang nerd you finally put a stop to that bastard when Bakugo said that the rest of his friends came over to help him stand.

When Izuku had gotten up he saw all of his friends there and what was left of the heroes. He could see Eri standing right next to Mr. Aizawa when they came over.

When Eir saw Izuku she started to cry and had started to run over to him if he was ok and not too badly hurt, when Izuku saw this he put all the remaining strength he had to walk over to Eri and gave her a hug. When the two had met Eri started to cry on his shoulders.

When Eri on Izuku's shoulder she started to use her quirk on him without the both knowing.

When the two stopped hugging they both got up and started to head where everyone else was but when Izuku was walking he heard All for one laughing and he had to turn around to see if it was true or not.

what AFO looks like when he use a version of Eri quirk 

Hahahahahahhaha you think this will finish me off, but I got one last quirk left that make sure that you will never see the light again " AFO said" when he said that his arm turn into a cannon but before he fired it Bakugo used his quirk to try to...

Hahahahahahhaha you think this will finish me off, but I got one last quirk left that make sure that you will never see the light again " AFO said" when he said that his arm turn into a cannon but before he fired it Bakugo used his quirk to try to stop him but it was to late. When AFO had shot the blast it had just me and was heading right to Eri.

When the blast was about to hit her. I charge OFA full cowl to the max that was around 55% with Transmission into 4th gear and whatever Fa-jin I had left.