Welcome to 1A and B

Izuku pov;

3rd pov

Today was the entrance exam for Izumi and I am with all Might right now since i can't do the exam since I am already 17 years old and a 2nd year in UA but nezu decided to put me with the first year with the people I know and I can help them during this year and to make them stronger whats is about to come. During the 10 months I was able to get my percentage up to 62% of OFA from training and when the 10 months came to an end it was around 75% with no backlash. The 10 month period was a good time because I had become somewhat of a somewhat hero again and was being chased around Japan from different heroes trying to chatch me and turn me in like a big game of cat and mouse. The government had put a big bounty on my head to find me and the hard part is that no one does not even knows my name, age, and quirk, so it's like finding a needle in a haystack for the heroes.

When me and All Might made it to UA for the test today I had to follow her to the viewing room with the rest of the teachers that are here. When we made it to the room every teacher looked at us and smiled saying that now we are all here they can start the meeting for the test too.

When the meeting was going on Nezu came over to me and started to sit on my lap because I had a warm jacket on and decided to tell everyone that if they remember the deal they made with him about me. When I ask what was the deal was Nezu said the deal was to keep you safe from the government because they like your company when you are with them helping them with problem that they have in their classes and gave them tips on their quirks to make them stronger and got rid of their weakness a little bit from the drawback of their quirk.

When the exam finished everyone had left and it was time for the teacher to grade. A few hours had passed and they were done grading and it was time for the video message but before any of that happened Midnight decided to ask me something.

" Say Izuku, you know us for a while now and help us with our problem. We never got the chance to ask you what your quirk is since everytime you use it something different happens each time you use it like it's more than one quirk" Midnight ask.

When she said that I decide to tell everyone in the room that its one quirk with different powers that they came with it and told them if they want the name of it, it's going to rviled it self when the time comes.

( I could not have said the name because no one can know its origins and how it works because if I did the government has an info worker that has a mind reading quirk that trid to use it one me back in my world.)

Timeskip Spring:

It is now the beginning of spring and it's the first day of the school year and I am with Miss Aizawa helping her with last minute things as well as getting her dark coffee to drink. On our way to Class 1A we can both hear everyone talking of how the year will go. When we made it to the door Izumi was at the door talking to other students and when she stopped she stared right out the door to see Miss Aizawa on the floor in her sleeping bag and telling them to stop talking and telling them to go to their seats. When everyone was in their seats with one extra desk open still someone had asked where the last student in the class said ?. Aizawa said that they are doing something with Nezu at the moment helping him with something which got everyone attench. Aizawa made everyone change and told them to be outside for a test on where they will be doing a placement test to see where they are at.

When everyone was outside class 1B was outside as well doing the test since they are both here they decided to do it together and mix matching them on different tests.

When the test has half way one Izuku came out with Nezu on his shoulder and when everyone saw Izuku they got scared by the way he look whale the teachers are used to his costume being like that all destroyed and stuff it the way he ask for it and ...

When the test has half way one Izuku came out with Nezu on his shoulder and when everyone saw Izuku they got scared by the way he look whale the teachers are used to his costume being like that all destroyed and stuff it the way he ask for it and its look like he ask to get it fix finally a he looks like a villains to some people and it helps him in battle to get the job done

( his support items are all fix by the way)

When everyone had calmed down when nezu told them that he is just doing some body guarding for this year for the school and when everyone had heard that they went back to what they are doing. When it came to the end of the test it was just the ball throw and when everyone was done some of the students asked if I should try the ball throw to see how strong the bodyguard was to see if he is really that strong. When I look at Nezu he gives me the green light Miss. Aizawa gave me the ball and told me to wait. When both teachers were next to Nezu he pushed a button and a wall came out to protect them and the students. When that happened both classes were wondering what was going on until I was given the green light throw with all the power I have.

 nodded and started to move up and down to get as much as I could to get Fa Jin to max

and using Gear Shift as well OFA at 75% to throw the ball. When I let go of the ball and added a punch after it. It made the ball vanish and from the punch I did after words it made the weather change from a sunny day to a dark thunderstorm really quick with lighting from the pressure

 It made the ball vanish and from the punch I did after words it made the weather change from a sunny day to a dark thunderstorm really quick with lighting from the pressure

 by everyone's reaction they were shocked by what had just happened and left to go home afterwards thinking that it will be a fun year.