Chp 11: The New Kid

We see the Shane gang are chasing after Blakks henchmen who's carrying some kind of package on his back. However, this one seems to be skilled of running as they're running in the city until he got inside one of the buildings.

Eli: Pronto, what do you know about the place?

Pronto: Oh, you will never find a more foul and wretched establishment. But the soup is good. Also it is a dead end.

Eli: (Smirk.) That's what I wanted to hear. Everyone wait here, I'll go and flush him out.

Eli enters the building by himself.

YN: Uh, should've we tell him that's a bad idea?

Just then Eli runs out and tells them to run as it was a trap. They made a run for it as Blakk henchmens chase after them until they made it to the pipes where its a dead end. Fortunately for them, a stranger appear behind the pipes and makes an opening.

???: Follow me if you want to live

Giving no other option, they do exactly what he said and made their way through the pipes before Pronto destroys it to slow them down. One of the henchmen shoots a ghoul at Eli but the stranger pushed him to save him.

Eli: Thanks, who are you?

Twist: Names twist.

Eli: Eli Shane.

YN: Save the introduction for later, we're not out of the woods yet.

Twist: (Nods.) Down here.

They keep moving before they set an ambush and successfully take down Blakk henchmens. All that remains is the main enforcer and trust me, he was very angry. They made a run until they arrive to the bridge.

Twist: Careful, this thing has no bottom.

The main enforcer arrived and cuts them off by throwing a pipe to the other side of the bridge to block their escape.

Twist: That was our only way out.

Eli: Any ideas?

YN: Just one.