Chp 21: Beneath And Forgotten Histroy

The next day, the Shane gang are fighting Blank enforcers but they were pin down while finding cover and firing back.

Eli: They seem angry.

Trixie: Like they really want to hurt us.

YN: Don't they always want to hurt us?

Pronto: It must have been something I said. This happens from time to time.

YN: Either way, we gotta clear them out.

Trixie: Leave that to us.

Trixie and Kord fired a digger slug n a armashell, successfully attacking from underneath.

Eli: How's it looking out there?

Kord: Let me check. Cover me!

They did as he said while he pulls out a binocular to spot a grenuke slug landed near the goons before exploding.

Kord: (Smirk.) I love Grenuke slugs.

Once the cloud of dust was gone, Kord spotted Blakk is leading the reinforcement.

Kord: Oh man, here comes Dr Blakk

Kord tosses the binocular to Eli to check. Soon they all charge in to where the Shane gang.

Kord: Here they come!

Trixie: I don't see any way out!

YN: They got us cornered!

Pronto: Then Pronto will fight to his last slug.

He pulls out his last slug which unfortunately its a flopper.

Pronto: Unfortunately that would be him.

Trixie: Eli, they're trying to push us backwards towards that!

Trixie points at the bottomless cliff.

YN: The great abyss.

Eli: Dr Blakk thinks he's got this game all figured out. Well we're gonna bend the rules a little. YN, give us come cover!

YN: On it. Pronto, got a stink slug?

Pronto: Aha! There he is.

Pronto fires a stink slug after YN fired Twist slug to hold Blakk and his goons off for as long as it can. With it, it gave the Shane gang enough time to escape with their mechas and head straight towards the cliff.

Trixie: Eli, this goes to the gorge, its a dead end!

Eli: Blakk wants us in that gorge? Let's give him exactly what he wants!

YN: It is better to die as a free man than to live as a prisoner man!

With that, they jump down to the cliff while screaming except for YN.