Day 1 - Rhaenys x Reader [stress]

PAIRING: Dom!Rhaenys x Sub!Reader

WORD COUNT: 2,392

WARNINGS: smut, vaginal fingering, oral sex, pussy worship, praise

A/N: First fic for Eve Best Writober 2023! Thank you faytalespy on Tumblr for the first suggestion ;)

Prompt ideas credit: ribbontales on Tumblr
shared desires: https://tinyurl.com/huzzjdf3 - sexual/smutty prompts
desperation: https://tinyurl.com/mva7m64u - angst, hurt/comfort prompts

I'm doing all prompts based on requests! Comment an Eve character x Reader or ship (Silrah, Rhaenys/Corlys, Rosaline/Jacob) and one of the words from the Tumblr links to read a chapter of your choosing! Happy Writober! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were innocuously folding sheets in her room when she arrived in a flurry of rage and fire.

The Lady of Driftmark, Princess Rhaenys Targaryen flung the door to her private chambers open so fiercely that it was a miracle from the gods that the wood stayed on the hinges. You jolted at the abrupt entrance of your lady and messed up your creasing as she stormed angrily into the room.

Somehow, Rhaenys didn't seem to notice you, and instead, she headed straight for her balcony which provided a beautiful overlook of Blackwater Bay. Once she reached it, she braced herself on the stone and panted heavily as she tried to calm herself down.

It had been only a few short months now that you'd been hired as a serving girl at Driftmark for Lord Corlys and Lady Rhaenys. But if there was anything you'd learned so far, it was that the lord and lady weren't always as put together as they appeared. They had a few small arguments here and there, but that didn't even include the complexities of court.

Obviously, something had happened today, and Rhaenys was left reeling from it.

You hesitated as she stared out at the water. Should you leave? Try and sneak out without her noticing and offer the privacy she thought she had? Or you could reveal yourself to her. But with her current temperament, you couldn't predict how well that would go over.

After a moment, not trusting yourself to suddenly become a spymaster, you set down your folding and coughed quietly.

"M-My lady?" you spoke up quietly, not wanting to startle her further.

No success. Rhaenys whirled around, eyes wide and hand reaching for her whip strapped at her side. You flinched from her, but at the same moment, Rhaenys recognized you.

"Dear girl," she said, but you could hear the strain in her tone as she struggled to relax herself. "What are you doing here?"

Quickly, you regained yourself and sunk into a curtsey at your lady's feet. "I was doing laundry for you and his lordship," you replied quietly. You didn't want to do anything to anger her further with her already being as tightly wound as she was. "I didn't know you would be coming. I'm deeply sorry, Princess Rhaenys."

Something changed in Rhaenys' expression when you spoke her name. Whether it was the way your innocence softened the harsh syllables or how you were curtseyed so deeply she could see down your cleavage with no effort... the princess was quickly coming up with a way to relieve herself of the mounting stress in her mind.

"You may rise. And there is no need for an apology, sweet one," the Lady of the Tides assured you. "If anything, I should be giving you mine."

You stood straight at her command, and your eyes widened at her words. "No, my lady, please. You don't ever have to apologize to me. Ask anything you like of me, but not my approval." As soon as the words left your lips, you realized exactly what you'd said. You were terrified that you'd spoken out of line, but Rhaenys only smiled.