Day 9 - Anna x Reader [after]

PAIRING: Anna x Reader

WORD COUNT: 861

WARNINGS: just fluff 😇

A/N: Requested by Serpentessian! Again, this one isn't very long, but I definitely wanted to get some half smutty, half fluffy Anna content up for today! It not even really that smutty... she just needs fluff. I literally love her so much

Prompt ideas credit: ribbontales on Tumblr

shared desires: https://tinyurl.com/huzzjdf3 - sexual/smutty prompts
desperation: https://tinyurl.com/mva7m64u - angst, hurt/comfort prompts

I'm doing all prompts based on requests! Comment an Eve character x Reader or ship (Silrah, Rhaenys/Corlys, Rosaline/Jacob) and one of the words from the Tumblr links to read a chapter of your choosing! Happy Writober! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You could have sworn up and down that the woman you had just made love to was not of this world. She was an angel, gifted to you to care for and keep safe.

Anna's cheeks were flushed pink, and she lay across your body with her head tucked under your chin. You watched her chest rise and fall with her breathing as it settled back down from her panting earlier. She'd been so wonderful to take under your fingers and with your mouth. The taste of her was still on your tongue, and you savored it.

"Was that alright, darling?" you asked her softly while you ran your fingers through her hair.

Anna closed her eyes and hummed absently. "I've never had better," she admitted, curling into your curves and relaxing herself even more.

You were glad she couldn't see the look on your face — a mixed expression of pride and adoration. You'd been better with any other man she'd been with, and you couldn't help the smirk that edged your lips. "Oh?"

She sighed as your fingers gently brushed her golden tresses. "It's true."

You frowned, again glad that she couldn't see you. "Anna... what were your other partners like?" Anna had been fidgeting to get herself comfortable, but she froze at your question. "You don't have to answer," you added quickly. "I was just curious."

There was a long pause, and you worried that you spoiled the moment. But you watch Anna take a deep inhale, already knowing she was going to start speaking after.

"Well, there aren't really many other to note besides... you know about Harry."

You couldn't help but tense at the name of her former husband. He hadn't deserved an inch of Anna, you were quite certain about that fact. You were also quite certain that if you were to ever see and recognize him in public, Anna might have to hold you back from slapping him fully across the face.

"Yes," you replied carefully. "From what you've told me about him."

Anna nodding, causing her hair to rub against your skin and sent chills through your body. She was so beautiful, yet she hardly saw herself. You would make sure that she grew to love herself for the woman that she was. Because she deserved it.

"The only other was..." She stopped suddenly and began breathing heavily.

"Anna?" you asked. She looked up at you quickly when you said her name. Her eyes were wide for a moment before she relaxed.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, but before she could continue, you cupped her face in your hands and kissed her lips softly.

"Anna, darling, I'm the one who should be saying that," you countered lightly. "I didn't mean to stir up what are clearly awful memories. Let's just relax. Alright?"

The woman beside you almost immediately breathed a sigh of relief. "Alright," she agreed.

But instead of laying where she was, Anna inched back up your body until her head rested on your shoulder. She kissed your cheek lightly and smiled. "I'm so glad I met you," she murmured, kissing your cheek again.

You smiled back at her words, heart aching for her once more. Not that you wanted to feel sorry for her. You knew Anna wouldn't want that. It was more trying to fix all the bad and hurt that had been done to her. 

Anna moved to kiss your cheek a third time, but you turned your head and intercepted her lips with yours. She hummed in surprise but didn't break the kiss. Instead, you both moved your lips against each other's slowly, enjoying the presence and warmth of the other person. Your hand slowly came up to cup Anna's cheek and tilt her head to deepen the kiss. She didn't protest, so you lingered casually at her mouth before slipping your tongue in.

A muffled moan escaped her, and it made you immediately want to take her again. Did she even realize just how wonderful and addicting she was?

You reached down with both hands now to hold her hips and gently guide her to straddle you. When you broke away from the kiss, you were both breathless and Anna was bright pink in the face.

"Are you alright?" you asked worriedly.

"I'm fine," Anna promised. "I just..." She glanced down at how you'd positioned her, then back up at you with embarrassment in her gaze.

"Anna, we don't have to do anything more. I just thought you'd be more comfortable here. Enjoy it." You brushed her hair back from where it was starting to fall in her face. "If you don't like it, then move back. I won't mind."

But instead, Anna cupped your face with both of her hands and kissed you again. This woman... she would be the death of you. You had already fallen so deeply in love with her, just the thought of someone else looking at her made you want to know feral.

Whether Anna knew it then and there or not, you swore that moment that you would protect her from anything that ever tried to harm her again.

You kissed each other until you fell asleep. Anna was cradled in your embrace against your chest, relaxed and peaceful. It was all you could ever ask for.