Day 5 - O'Hara x Reader [fantasy]

PAIRING: Dom!Reader x Sub!O'Hara

WORD COUNT: 1,908

WARNINGS: smut, masturbation, power exchange, praise, degradation, vaginal fingering, sex toys, vaginal penetration

A/N: First O'Hara request from @faytalepsy! Her stipulation to the prompt was that whoever is doing the touchy-touchy gets caught... And ahhhh, I love writing O'Hara so much! I really need to do it more. She's just so... *chef's kiss*. I adore this badass cinnamon roll of a character

Prompt ideas credit: ribbontales on Tumblr

shared desires: https://tinyurl.com/huzzjdf3 - sexual/smutty prompts
desperation: https://tinyurl.com/mva7m64u - angst, hurt/comfort prompts

I'm doing all prompts based on requests! Comment an Eve character x Reader or ship (Silrah, Rhaenys/Corlys, Rosaline/Jacob) and one of the words from the Tumblr links to read a chapter of your choosing! Happy Writober! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor O'Hara returned from a light grocery trip to the store, disappointed by the fact that you weren't there and still at work instead. It was yet another night when the two of you wouldn't see each other.

Eleanor didn't really need the money from her own job, so she was about to quit her position at All Saints. She nearly had, twice, but you'd talked her out of it. Said it was a good thing that the both of you worked. That way Eleanor wouldn't need to rely on her family's money and you could both live comfortably together in a home within a couple of years.

But the doctor was tired of never seeing you except for when one of you just got back and the other was heading out. The most intimacy you'd had with each other lately had been a peck on the cheek in passing. Even if you were both home for the night, you were both too exhausted from the day's work to even think of sparing energy for sex.

Surely... if it was one night... you wouldn't mind if Eleanor took her own liberties.

Eleanor took off her coat to hang by the door and set her purse down on the kitchen counter. She stocked your small kitchenette with the things she'd bought before heading toward the bedroom and undressing as she went.

The bed you shared was large when it finally came into view around the corner. A white comforter and white sheets adorned it with decorative pillows in greens and blues. It had four posters, and there was a walk-in closet across from the foot of the bed. In the closet, stashed in one of her dresser drawers in case Jackie or the girls came over, was the doctor's collection of sex toys.

Far too eagerly, Eleanor opened the drawer and pulled out a pink plastic dildo and a black vibrator. She left the drawer open, knowing that she would be done before you got home. The doctor had masturbated enough times that she knew how to get herself off without assistance, but stimulation and a partner always helped.

Eleanor put the toys on the edge of the bed and then quickly took off her clothing. If you were there, she would have done it casually, making sure every inch of her body was on display. Putting on a show, just for you. But you weren't here, and she could feel her arousal building as if muscle memory remembered what the toys would bring.

Once her blouse and slacks were abandoned by the closet door, Eleanor crawled onto the bed and tugged her lacy red slip out of her way. She lay back and took the vibrator in her hands first. She clicked it on, then brought it right down against her clit.

The pressure of the device was too perfect, and within seconds, Eleanor was moaning. She pushed it deeper, letting it stimulate her bundle a bit more before she--

Her release was fast and spilled a bit on the mattress. That was fine. It was something she could clean up before you got home.

Without hesitating, Eleanor pushed the vibrator, now slick with her cum, back against herself. This time, she toned it down a bit. The doctor hated edging, but she wanted to see how long she could hold out for. In her mind, the two of you were together, and your sweet, soft hands were pressing the device against her sex.