Day 4 - Rhaenys x Reader [public]

PAIRING: Dom!Reader x Sub!Rhaenys

WORD COUNT: 1,138

WARNINGS: smut, oral sex, power exchange, public sex, degradation, adultery, vaginal fingering

A/N: Hi all! This request was for the lovely Amenadial! Again, I'm sorry this took so long and ended up being so short, but this week has been incredibly busy and draining for me. I come back to this when I have a free minute or after Writober is over and finish it up with the ending I wanted it to have ;)

Prompt ideas credit: ribbontales on Tumblr

shared desires: https://tinyurl.com/huzzjdf3 - sexual/smutty prompts
desperation: https://tinyurl.com/mva7m64u - angst, hurt/comfort prompts

I'm doing all prompts based on requests! Comment an Eve character x Reader or ship (Silrah, Rhaenys/Corlys, Rosaline/Jacob) and one of the words from the Tumblr links to read a chapter of your choosing! Happy Writober! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, slut," you demanded. "You call this fucking?"

The woman between your legs whined and began to suck on your folds even more fervently than she just had been. Her long white hair was draped over your thighs as you pushed your hips down against her face. You were so tempted to grab her braids and pull them. The noises she always made when you pulled on her hair... The point was it took a lot of mental convincing to keep your hands out of it.

The reason you ultimately decided against it was that just under twenty minutes from now, the highest-ranking members of House Velaryon would be meeting in this very room to discuss the future of Driftmark. Who would ascend the Driftwood Throne after Corlys Velaryon?

And they would be discussing this around the table you and the wife of the Sea Snake were currently fucking on.

Rhaenys Targaryen lapped desperately at your swollen clit, glancing up every so often and watching your reactions carefully to make sure her movements were pleasing enough. She was so beautiful whenever her eyes clouded with the haze of subspace.

You steadily inclined your head back to purposefully avoid meeting her gaze, and as a result, her movements only got more frantic.

The Lady of Driftmark took the liberty of sliding her fingers into your entrance and languidly circling her tongue around your clit. The slowed pace was on purpose, to drive you mad, but you didn't mind it as long as you finished one more time before the meeting took place. You had fifteen minutes to find your climax and clean the both of you up afterward.

She would not edge you.

The tongue of the woman in question pulled you from your thoughts as she grazed your clit. Finally, you relented in giving her a response to her actions. Your long moan lingered in the air, quiet enough to not echo, but still quite pleasing.

As the woman between your legs realized what she'd done to elicit such a lovely response, she retreated to your clit again and sucked your harshly in her mouth. Your moan turned into calling out her name as your release grew closer.

"Rhaenys!"

That in itself seemed to bring a rush of motivation for Rhaenys, and she quite eagerly thrust her fingers deeper inside of you. With her mouth and right hand occupied at the moment, her left hand squeezed your thigh, working its way upward toward your hip. When she got there, her nails dug into your skin and elicited a loud gasp from your lips.

How she loved the sounds you made.

Your dress was draped up across your abdomen, which gave Rhaenys free reign from your hips down, and she was using it.

Both of your bodies seemed to condense to this one moment, and with your submissive's name on your lips, you came across her tongue. Like the greedy woman she was, Rhaenys lapped up your cum and sat up once you had stopped releasing. A smirk played across her lips, complimented by the fact that the entire lower half of her face was smeared with your juices and gleaming even in the dim light.

You wiped the sweat off your brow and sat up to look at her. One look at the woman between your thighs, and you burst into a fit of giggles.

"What?" Rhaenys asked, making her way toward your body to cuddle with you. But you directed her away.

"Your face," you remarked, sliding off the top of the table. "Can't have your husband seeing my release all over your beautiful face, now can we?"

Rhaenys blushed, and you were enamored by it. By her. She was so wonderful. The perfect blend of fierce and sweet. If you weren't careful, you might actually start to fall in love with her.

Instead of staring, you cleared your throat and strutted over to where her clothes were abandoned by the head of the table. You'd fucked her hard against the wall and then in the chair before moving to the table, where she'd made you release three times.

As you crouched down to pick up her clothes, you heard Rhaenys moving around behind you. You clutched the fabric of her finely made gown and were rising to your feet when you heard the sounds of a gasp, a thud, and a whimper, in that order.

Whirling around to the sight of Rhaenys' naked body spread out on the floor was a sight for sore eyes. She was blushing even harder now as she tried to push herself to her feet. It didn't take you long to realize what had happened.

You jutted your bottom lip out as you walked over to her and took her chin in your fingers. "My slut... have I fucked you too hard?"

Rhaenys only stared up at you in awe. She was still so deep in subspace, you were blatantly amused by it. But with the meeting in ten minutes, now was not the time to be taking advantage of her. Though you would... you just had to bide your time.

So, instead, you guided her to her feet and helped her stand with the help of the head chair. You could tell the moment when her thoughts shifted to Corlys by the way she tightened her grip on the chair's backing.

"Thinking about someone?" you asked, guiding her to step into her dress and tracing your touch down her calves lightly.

Rhaenys sighed softly. "You know I am." Well, now she was definitely out of subspace. It was disappointing, but not unexpected.

"What about him?" you asked, slipping the dress up her body gently and occasionally kissing her soft skin.

"Well," she began quietly, sliding her arms through the sleeves. "About how he's going to be here soon. And put his hands on the same table that you and I just..."

Your eyebrows arched. "Ah?"

Rhaenys quickly shook her head. "It's nothing. You're not staying for the meeting, are you?"

"I'm not a part of the meeting," you confirmed. The answer satisfied her, but she failed to notice your wording.

The most important members of House Velaryon would have to endure the meeting filled with banter and decisions that could put alliances and political standings in jeopardy. But for Rhaenys, she would have to endure it in a whole different way. She didn't even know it yet.

You heard steps coming down the hallway and quickly guided her to sit in the chair at the opposite head of the table from where Corlys would sit.

"There you are," you whispered. Then, wiping her mouth with your skirt and pressing one last kiss to her lips, you hurried to duck under the table.

Rhaenys' eyes were wide, and she quickly started to protest, but the doors were already opening for her husband and the other Velaryon leaders. She quickly fixed her expression and became the Queen Who Never Was in the blink of an eye.