Day 6 - Anna x Reader [morning]

PAIRING: Anna x Reader

WORD COUNT: 1,384

WARNINGS: vaginal fingering

A/N: First Anna request from Serpentessian! I'm so excited to get to write this soft baby! She deserves all the love in the world after what the SLLM writers did to her. I love writing her fanfiction so I can undo all the traumatizing things that happened to her on that show. So enjoy! :)

Prompt ideas credit: ribbontales on Tumblr

shared desires: https://tinyurl.com/huzzjdf3 - sexual/smutty prompts
desperation: https://tinyurl.com/mva7m64u - angst, hurt/comfort prompts

I'm doing all prompts based on requests! Comment an Eve character x Reader or ship (Silrah, Rhaenys/Corlys, Rosaline/Jacob) and one of the words from the Tumblr links to read a chapter of your choosing! Happy Writober! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes flickered open, and you were met with the warm, bright ombre of yellows you were slowly growing used to waking up in. The room around you was so neatly organized and clean, just like the woman lying in bed beside you.

Anna was the sweetest, most pure woman on the face of the earth. You were quite certain about that fact. And yet from everything she'd told you about her past, she seemed to have been dealt one of the worst possible hands in life.

But despite all of it, she remained the angel of a woman that she was, and you were going to take care of her, unlike all the others in her past.

You reached out slowly to brush a piece of hair off her face. It had been framing it perfectly until she'd shifted and it fell right across her nose.

Somehow, your light touch woke her. Anna's eyes opened quickly, and with sadness in your mind, you realized that was a response from being so traumatized years ago by the people she thought she could trust. Could love. But her blank expression was quickly replaced with a shy smile, and she closed her eyes again.

"Good morning," Anna mumbled, half into her pillow. She was so adorable, and you were so grateful for the amount of trust she had in you after everything she'd gone through.

"Good morning, beautiful," you replied gently, running your fingers down her bare arm.

Anna blushed gently and lifted her gaze to yours. "I beg your pardon?"

"I said," you inched closer to her and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead. "'Good morning, beautiful.'"

"I'm not sure who you're talking about," she quipped, rolling over to lay on her back and look up at the ceiling. "I'm not beautiful, I'm..."

"Stunning?" you supplied at the same time she finished with "Old."

Immediately, you were taken aback. "You're not old, Anna."

"Yes, I am," Anna replied, inclining her head over to you with a weary smile on her face. "I have a daughter."

"That doesn't make you old," you pointed out, and before she could refute you again, you leaned over and kissed her lips firmly.

Anna kissed you back, but you could feel her hesitance in the action beneath your lips. Instead of forcing yourself on her until she became comfortable with it -- or at least presented like she was -- you drew back and returned to your spot lying beside her.

Your reaction made Anna roll onto her side and prop herself up while keeping the comforter covering her breasts. "Why did you stop?" she asked.

You let your head fall to the side as you looked over at her. "You hesitated," you answered simply. "I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do, Anna."