Chapter - 8

Avu - 5 min in cafeteria at 12: 45 . For now i have to leave . ( In professional tone )

Reem - ohk i will prove myself .

Avu - in only 5 min .

Now we are waiting for her ( Avu ) in cafeteria from 13 minutes but she is nowhere to scene and why not because we are waiting her from 12:30

12:30 yeah reem doesn't want to come late because she thought that if she reaches late, avu might leave without listening to her.

suddenly anu said

Sid's POV ends

Anu - Don't be nervous reem and why the hell do you want to be friends with her can't you see her attitude towards you . She is so ... ( Cut off by reem )

Reem - Don't talk rubbish especially when you know nothing about her . If your life has gone so smoothly it doesn't mean that everyone's life has gone smoothly.

Anu - Have you gone mad Reem, only for her you are talking to me like this.

Reem - You ... ( Cut off by vaish )

Vaish - Guys plz be shut up and Anu she is saying right only you even not only you no one from us know her . So we can't say anything like this to her and reem we know this is wrong but plz don't talk like that .

Reem nodded her head in yes but Anu

Anu - but reem also don't know her properly

Reem - But I know her more than you .

Sid spoke before Anu could say anything.

Sid - Guys plz .

At correct 12:45

Avu reached at their table

[ Note - By the way, avu speaks in a cold voice, but now all her conversations will be in a normal voice. ]

Reem - mus... ( Cut off by Avu )

Avu - Look reem , before you start i want to tell you that i know why you left me ... ( Cut off reem )

Reem - No Muskaan, I didn't leave you, we had to shift so we parted. Even at that time I really pleaded in front of my parents not to shift but they had urgent work here so .... ( Cut off by Avu )

Avu - Someone had warned your parents that if they did not shift from there, they would kill all three of you, so uncle and aunt had to shift.

Reem - WHAT ( shout )

Avu nodded

Avu - y.. ( cut off by reem )

Reem - That's means you are not angry with me right .

Avu - Yeah I am not angry with you but now I am not that Avu which you seen before 15 yrs . I want to take revenge from everyone who is responsible and for that I have to move on from my past .

Till now everyone understands that something really bad happened with her .

Reem - What do you want to say, I don't understand anything ( in confused but cracked tone as she got an idea of what she wants to say )

Avu - I am mafia not an ordinary mafia but a mafia queen who has no feelings for anyone, it will be better we break our friendship as strangers instead of turning it into monsters (enemies).

( I use monsters as it is ryming with strangers )

Her these words broke reem heart to core as after seeing Avu she got an hope that they again can be together like they were .

She was crying brutally whole cafeteria was looking at them only some are showing sympathy on reem and some are cursing Avu for being this much heartless .

While Avu was feeling like someone was stapping her heart again and again , she also wants to hugged her tightly want to cry in her embrace there was a time when they used to share everything . But now everything is different .

Avu's mind was reminding her only one thing

- " Losing a friend can be heartbreaking, but it's important to remember that everything happens for a reason. "

While in reem's mind

- " i always thought that breakup hurts the most but today I want to say that bestfriend break up hurts like hell . "

Golden eagle was trying to calm her while Sid was also feeling heartbroken after seeing Avu this behaviour . But still he can feel the same sorrow from Avu'side by her eyes he saw that those eyes also wants to cry but she wasn't allowing them

After few seconds

Avu - Times up . ( While standing up from her chair )

Reem looked at her with teary eyes but Avu decide to ignore it because she doesn't want to break down too . She was about to move but reem came and hugged her tightly .

Reem - ple..as..e s..or..ry i..w ( cut off by avu ) ( with hiccups ) [ please sorry I w..]

But this time Avu hugged her back and said

Avu - You don't need to say sorry reemie . Just remember , it's okay to feel sad and take time to heal after a best friend break up. Just know that there are many other people out there who would be lucky to have you as their friend. ( Softly )

While rubbing her back smoothly inorder to calm her ( reem ) down which really work but reemie and avu's word give her more strength .

Avu - Goodbye , Take care ( softly )

And before Reem could say anything , she leaves from there .

reem too move towards parking lot and behind her golden eagle . they all left from there to faisu's home .

whole day passed like this reeneet both were heartbroken just reem was less than neet

Every one was just thinking how can someone be this heartless but no one thought how hurtful it will be to break your most purest bond in some minutes .

Sid was still busy in his own thoughts . While jai's heart was hurting like bitch seeing his loved ones in this situation .

          ★ Peace out ★

      Thanks for reading

——————★——————★——————

Stay kind and beautiful

                                              -   Your's Divya