Chapter - 12

Reem - sid I want to talk with you .

Sid - yeah , I know .

Reem - Then , let's go .

Sid - hmn

********

Reem - what was that ( in irritated voice )

Sid - what ( with confused expression )

Reem - She seriously has given me time of just 1 yr to proving my friendship towards her . Why the heck you said " yeah deal " .( mimicking his tone )

Sid - reemie calm down . Listen to me first

Reem - what I am doing now and why should I listen, you listen, Do you even know why she has given time so that she will gonna said me that according to her , i wasn't able to prove my friendship towards her .

Sid - ohk fine , now listen . If you had already refused, then you would not have remained friendship with her even for 1 year and about after 1 year , whatever has to happen it will definitely happen.

Reem - are you sure

Sid - Yeah Just give your best in proving yourself .

Reem - Thank you siddoo ( and hugged him )

He back hugged her and said

Sid - No worries reem ( while rubbing her back in order to calming her )

Reem - let's go back to our friends ( breaking their bro-sis hugg )

Sid - hmn

And their whole day passed like that but what happened to Avu . Why she left from there in hurry .

Other Side : With Avu

Avu's POV

I left from there because nick ( one of her bodyguards ) call  me and said that she is coming .

I can't understand this girl. I told her not to come here till I tell her , but no, She will have to do everything for which I have forbidden her .

what am i doing now ?

So nothing just , I'm going to my house from there, I'll pick up some guns and essentials, then I'll gonna pick up her from the airport.

But looking like someone wants something .

What don't look at me like this , I am talking about these peoples  .

They really thought that I will not gonna see them . But why the fuck they are stalking me .

let's leave this  , ohk so 4 cars are stalking me and in each car they have 4 people . So total 16 peoples are there .

Ohk so I can deal with them but not here and now I can't even go to my house so ..... yeah I got it

Avu 's POV Ends

She took a U-turn at full speed and started driving at high speed, while all the cars following her also increased their speed.

after 15 minutes

They found that her car was no longer visible to them. they came out of their car .

Then suddenly a voice reaches their ears .
Which was as if someone had been shot , everyone looked at each other and found that their main person was no longer here. 

They looked at each other fearfully. When one of them (Rohit) shouts

ro - Everyone get in their car right now

But before they could even settle down in their car ....

Goals : 5 vote = 1000 words
10 votes = 2000 words

Sorry for the late update (I just give a short update so that you remember about this book)

long chapters will be updated after exam for sure .
——————★——————★——————

Be kind , Be beautiful
           Keep loving
                                              - Your's Divya