Chapter - 10

For outfits check media box please

Avu look at reem who was already looking at her while tear was falling by the thought or you can say fear of loosing her loved ones whom she wants to stay with her rather than being in a same class like strangers even after knowing how they were .

Avu's POV

Yeah it hurts it hurts the most when someone is really close to your heart it feels like everyone left you alone in this cruel world I had faced it till now .

I seriously can't see her like that but I can't be with her again like before too

As a mafia , i know that everyone who is really close to us our enimes always target them because no one literally no one loved to loose their loved ones .

That's why I even send her new york . So that my enimes will stay away from her. Why will I love to make someone my friend when we dis-aparted because of her safety only why will I love to put her or anyones life in danger

She has better company , better friend which is good for her but i can't even see her like that also

Avu's POV ends

Avu - I'm sorry reem but it is important for you , for me , for your group . I know losing a best friend can be really tough. It can feel like there's a hole in your heart that can never be filled. You may feel like you've lost a part of yourself. It's important to allow yourself to grieve and feel your emotions during this time. Remember that it's okay to reach out for support from others. ( In normal tone )

Reem - Plz Avu don't go this time , u know why we meet again because God know that reeneet is forever , we both are best friends and will be forever don't go leaving me alone plz . ( While sobbing )

Avu - You're not alone . You have your group , your friends who are far better than me . I don't know if they are good or not but till now i didn't get any kind of bad vibes . They'll surely gonna take care of you .

Reem - yeah I know they are best but still you are bestest for me plz Avu plz atleast give me a last chance ( while joining her hands )

Avu looked at her and FB ( flash back ) hit her

Fb - flash back

Avu ( joining her hand infront of Sm1 ) - Plz save my brother plz sir they were torturing him plz he needs your help sir plz we need your help . ( While tears were taking their place through her eyes )

[ Sm1 - Mr . SINGHANIA ( The professor who was beaten up by Avneet a few chapters ago ) ]

Mr. shinghania - yeah sure , sure why not but what will I get . ( In his flutty voice and staring at her with lusty eyes )

Avu - i don't have anything sir

Mr . Shinghania - you surely have that which I want

Avu - what do you want ( asked with a hope of saving her brother )

With that he start moving towards her while she was continuously backing off but suddenly her ankle got twisted and she fell down .

[ Incase if you have any doubt like isn't any one saw them and all so School is over so there are no kids and teachers are almost gone only few teachers were sitting around for extra classes but now they are also preparing to go ( all are in staff room ) but avu had to talk about something so she stopped and now all this is happening ]

He smriked evilly looking at her and put his hand on her thighs . pull up her skirt till her waistline and was about to put his hand on her pelvis when she jerk his hand . And about to get up from floor but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her upon him . She was trying to come out from his hold but that was like impossible for her that time . He put his hand on her breast and was touching it making her more uncomfortable and vulnerable . She was crying brutally , She wants to scream but voice wasn't coming out from her mouth . She was feeling like a peigon who wants to come out from cage which is being like a hell for him but he was helpless .

Till now he had opened the buttons of her shirt then put his hand on her panty and about to remove it but she bite his hand ( from one hand he was doing all these things and from other he was holding avni's hands ) on which he groaned and leave her hand .

And start rubbing his hand while she pushed him with all her left over power . And start running her whole body were shivering due to the fear of being molested by him . She wants to sat on one corner and cry but she was running and running and behind her mr. singhania , he was running .

She looked behind to confirm if he was following anymore or not but she bumped into sm1

She looked at sm1 and find him smriking

Avu - tum .... , ac..hha h..ua tu..m a.a gy..e dek..ho na bud..dy wo .... Wo .... M..ujhe ( her voice was filled with fear)

[ Tum accha hai tum aa gye dekho na buddy wo mujhe ]

She was crying her body was filled with bruises . Her body were shivering but after looking at sm1 she got some hope .

Sm1 - huh , stupid .

Avu - Bu..ddy . Th..at ( but cut off by sm1 )

[ Buddy that ]

Sm1 - shushhh ( while keeping his finger on his lips )

Avu - what happened to you buddy , why are you behaving like this .... ( Now hope was lost like her happiness and fear take place through her voice just like her eyes ) [ cut off by sm1 ]

Sm1 - Abheyyy chupppp kya buddy buddy lga rkha h ha mafia ki beti hoke bhi itni bavkoof nikli socha nhi tha

Avu - kya matlab hai tera

Sm1 - wahi joh tu samjh rahe hai

Avu - Tu bhi uske sath Mila huya h ? ( In cracked voice but still hopping on him to say no but what he said break her heart into billions pieces )

Sm1 didn't said anything but his smrik became bigger giving her answer of her questions .

She looked into his eyes and fresh tears their way through her eyes .

Avu - why you do this with me bu A.....

          ★ Peace out ★

      Thanks for reading

——————★——————★——————

Be kind , Be beautiful

                                              -   Your's Divya