-CHAPTER 7-

-Jungwon-

I was on my phone, planning to sneak out again with my friends when I heard someone screaming from the other side of the wall. I immediately stood up from my seat and ran towards my sister's room, only to find a bunch of leaves scattered on the floor.

I chuckled as I watched her trying to remove the leaves from her bag. "That's a lot of leaves, who did that?" I asked, amused by the mess in her room.

"I hate HER," Haerin said, emphasizing the word "HER."

"Her?" I inquired, getting confused. Then, it hit me that it was probably Minji. Haerin had mentioned meeting up with her at the park, and I had driven her there earlier. "Let me help you as a good brother," I said, smiling at her.

"Why are you so dressed up? Are you trying to sneak out again, Jungwon?" Haerin asked, noticing my attire. While I tried to come up with an excuse, Haerin grabbed her phone and typed aggressively, muttering, "I swear to god, I fucking hate you, Kim Minji." So it really was Minji who caused this. As I cleaned up the leaves from the floor, I heard Haerin scream in frustration.

"Why? What happened?" I asked her as she showed me Minji's reply to her message. I laughed when I saw Haerin's annoyed face. Who wouldn't be annoyed if someone they hate texted them like that?

"I won't consider driving to the park as a favor for you just to sneak out when there's a total crisis in the park," Haerin said to me.

"Sis, just this once, please. You know you can't resist your little brother's cuteness, right?" I pleaded, pouting.

"Have you looked in the mirror with that face? Imagine begging your little sister not to report you to our parents for trying to sneak out again," Haerin said, making me disappointed.

"But Haeri-" she cut me off. "No 'buts,' Jungwon," she said before slamming the door of her room in my face.

-Minji-

I was just trolling around the city when my phone buzzed. "Oh, it's from Haerin," I said, opening the message. I laughed when I saw her message; she probably finally saw the leaves in her bag. "What should I reply?" I wondered when an idea came out.

Haerin: "I swear to God, I fucking hate you Kim Minji."

Minji: "Oh, really?"
Minji: "I love you too, Darling:>"

I laughed at my own message. As I closed my phone, rain droplets started to fall. "Oh, shoot!" I said, realizing I had forgotten to bring an umbrella with me because I thought it would be good weather today. I ran towards a nearby convenience store, let myself dry there, and waited for the rain to let up.

-Haerin-

I walked downstairs, yelling, "Mom, I'm just gonna stroll around with the dog, and also, Jungwon is sneaking out again!"

I grabbed our dog and left the house. I was walking in the city with our dog, enjoying the peaceful night, when suddenly, raindrops started falling. I hadn't brought an umbrella, and the rain was getting heavier by the second. Panicking, I rushed to find shelter and spotted a convenience store nearby.