Prologue

Sometimes, when Zayn thinks of all the things he hates in his life, he can easily point them all out.

He hates deep water, he hates Summer, he hates his skin colour, he hates his glasses, he hates bread crust, he hates taking off his shirt in front of people, he hates the way his laughter sounds, he hates stuck up people, he hates school, he hates tomatoes, he hates Maths, he hates waking up early on a Saturday morning (or waking up early at all), he hates Drama films, he hates parties, he hates Louis' annoying jokes and that he tells them when it's the worst timing, he hates cats, he hates heights, he hates spiders and he hates lifts.

But he could somehow get along with them.

There's one thing, though, that manages to piss him off every single time, over and over again, and that one thing is Liam Payne.

(or the one where Zayn and Liam study at the same school, hate each other more than anything else, Liam's mum and Zayn's Father are dating, and one day they find out about some not-very-good news).

■ ■ ■

So, I hope you enjoy the story just as much as I enjoy writing it! I already wrote the 1st chapter and I'll upload it when I get a few votes on the Prologue.

Tell me what you're thinking so far? :) xx