CHAPTER 2

Don't even ask him how or why, but Zayn finds himself sitting at the restaurant table with his father next to him and Liam in front of him, Karen sitting in front of his father. He really can't remember how he agreed to this shit, because there's honestly no worse than having Liam complaining about any fucking kind of food he orders. But Zayn knows he shouldn't have said that, because now that he did, destiny isn't going to have mercy on him.

"Hey beautiful," Liam turns to the waitress and smirks. You probably think, 'Oh man, is he really going to flirt with her right now in front of Yasser and his own mum?' And yeah. He is. And believe me or not, but Zayn isn't surprised at all, Liam does that all the bloody time. He doesn't really care if it's polite or no, if he's being rude or disrespectful, and of course, he doesn't care if it's right in front of Zayn's disgusted face - he does it anyway.

So the waitress blushes, because as much as he hates to admit it, Liam is fucking amazing. He's bloody hot, has those broad sexy shoulders, cheeky smile and strong arms. And don't even get him started about Liam's eyes- He clearly isn't his type, though.

Zayn waits for the waitress to leave so he can mutter "He always has to flirt with fucking everyone, won't shut up for a fucking moment..."

"Was that directed at me? You mumbled there about me?" Liam stiffens, eyebrows raised.

"Who else could it be directed at?" Zayn wears a fake smile on his face and sips from his glass of coke. He's not afraid of Liam. Actually, he can tell anything he wants right to Liam's face, he has absolutely nothing to hide.

"Babe, you say that because you know nothing about how to approach girls," Liam snorts a laugh and shrugs at Karen's frown. And Zayn just hates when people start talking about him and girls. It's not that he doesn't know how to talk to them or start a conversation, For fuck's sake, he does know, he's not a nerd! It's just that he doesn't fucking want to. He isn't even attracted to girls- But that's not the issue. The thing is, that he just hates when people talk about this.

"At least I didn't smoke joint at school and hid it at Mr. Lawrence's office! By the way," He looks at Karen and shrugs, "That's the reason he got arrested." Then he turns to look at Liam's surprised expression. Well that made him feel a lot better.

"Boys," Yasser coughs and looks at them. "I think it's time to finish-"

"The fuck, Zayn?!" Liam moves his plate to the side. "You're the bloody one who started smoking at the age of fucking 15!"

"That's not true!" Zayn stiffens and clenches his fists. Why did he have to mention this? His father hates the fact that Zayn smokes, and always tries to make him quit, and now that Liam's mentioned this, he'll just get angrier. "And don't even get me started about that tattoo of yours! You really think I didn't hear you telling Niall and Harry about that new tattoo you got on your back?"

He knows why he said it, there's a reason for it. The reason is that Karen doesn't let Liam get a tattoo, no matter how many times he begs her and tells her he's almost eighteen and that he's old and responsible enough to get a tattoo. She just thinks it's not the time for it.

"He what?! Liam James, did you get a tattoo?" Karen says open mouthed. Her eyes are wide open.

"I-I..." Liam tries, but all he manages to let out is a stutter. But then... "And what about that boy who fucked-" And Zayn really thanks God right now that he's sitting right in front of Liam and can cover his mouth as fast as possible. He truly doesn't want his father to know that he's homosexual, and certainly not like this! He doesn't want Liam to make him come out like this, in front of everyone.

Then, Liam gently removes Zayn's hand off his face, and smiles darkly. Well, actually, that's exactly the point Zayn's face turn red and he starts worrying. Liam can tell on him, if he wants, nothing stops him. But Liam isn't that much of an asshole, after all, he knows that Zayn's father would be really angry and disappointed if he found out about Zayn being gay. Liam has a heart after all.

"So, your father doesn't know, I take it..." Liam says slowly, smirking.

No... He's not going to say it. Zayn's sure of it. He's not that heartless, he knows it'd ruin Zayn's life and he doesn't hate him that much that he'll actually tell Yasser about Zayn being into boys.

"Zayn?" Yasser turns to look at him with a confused expression. "What does he mean?"

And Zayn's heart pounds so fucking hard in his chest that he's actually afraid it might just explode. "I don't know baba-"

"Our sweet Zaynie-boo is an arse bandit," Liam wears a fake smile and pouts at Zayn. And then, only then, Zayn gets it. Liam really is an asshole. It's not a bloody game anymore, is it? He just fucking told Yasser that his only son is gay. Wow, I mean, if Zayn wasn't sure whether Liam had a heart before, now he's very sure he doesn't.

Zayn doesn't want to cry, he really tries really hard not to, but he can't fight the tears that reach his eyes. He isn't even that sure if he starts cry because of his father's reaction to this, once he realises what 'arse bandit' actually means, or because of how fucking disappointed he is of Liam. So he just stands up, stares at Liam for a moment, mumbles a quiet "Excuse me." and runs off.

He doesn't know where he's going, he's just running. He can imagine how his father reacts right now, all angry and so disappointed. He doesn't want to let his father down! Not after his mum left him like this and took his sisters away along with her, his father is the only one he has right now.

Zayn keeps running, not looking around. So grateful that they picked a restaurant which is close to his home. When he arrives and stands at the door step, he thinks. What if they decide to come back early because of what just happened? He doesn't want them to see him like this, all a big mess. So he turns around and goes to the closest park.

It isn't just a park. It's Zayn's favourite park. He used to spend his childhood there, climbing on the trees with his friends, playing Hide And Seek, and just messing around. He always goes there when he's upset or when he wants to think some things over. So, he's sitting on the farthest bench, pulling his knees close to his chest, and let's himself cry. The tears are running down his face, one by one, his cheeks are wet, and he pretty much looks like a little kid, but he really couldn't care less. He couldn't embarrass himself more than he just did there.

"Knew you'd be here," Zayn hears a familiar voice and turns his head to look at... Liam? Zayn stiffens and stands up quickly.

"How did you get here? How did you know I'd be here?" Zayn says loudly, walking away from here.

"I always see you going out at nights so one time I decided to see what you were doing, but then I saw you were just coming here and sitting on a bench like a weirdo," Liam chuckles and runs a hand through his hair.

"Why did you even come here?" Zayn spits and looks away from him, still can't face his eyes.

"Just hoped you didn't get another cock up your ass," Liam laughs, not caring about Zayn's feelings. Not a bit.

"You know what, Liam? Go away from here! Just fucking leave, now will ya? You're just a fucking jerk and I really couldn't hate you less right now. Just leave me the hell alone!" Zayn shouts and pushes him. He hates him. He does and it's so strong, the hate for Liam. He groans to himself and goes back to sit on the bench.

"Hey, hey, calm down," Liam sits beside him on the bench. "When you left, Yasser didn't react all nicely, apparently. I didn't even imagine that his reaction would be like that, I swear. I'm sorry, I really am." Liam says softly, putting a hand on Zayn's shoulder.

Removing Liam's hand off his shoulder, Zayn growls, "Don't you dare fucking to touch me, you fucker."

"Zayn, I know-"

"Don't. I don't know why I thought you could actually have a heart, you know? I really thought you didn't hate me that much, but apparently you do. Don't worry, though, I hate you too." Zayn gets up and goes home, not turning back to look at Liam.

SO.. I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED THE SECOND CHAPTER, I TRIED TO MAKE THE SITUATION BETWEEN ZIAM REALLY CLEAR SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT EACH OTHER.

Vote and comment please? Tell me what you think? xx