CHAPTER 1

Louis has a habit of waking Zayn up early in the morning, every time with another stupid reason. Zayn really wishes it was the only thing Louis did in order to just piss him off, but, well, it wasn't. Louis loves attention, as much as he could get - the happier he'd be. No matter what kind of attention it was, bad one or good one - it'd make Louis content.

This kind of thing can actually drive Zayn nuts, which makes Zayn question their friendship sometimes. I mean, he loves Louis, of course he does, for God's sake, he is his best mate! But they are so different when it comes to this kind of stuff.
For example, Zayn hates the attention. He hates when people stare at him, no matter for what reason, he just hates it. He doesn't consider himself as the nerd guy, not at all. So what if he likes books and English, and prefers not to go to parties and clubs? it doesn't make him a nerd, people don't pick on him or something. Well, most of them don't. Most of them don't notice him at all, which makes him feel a little bit invisible sometimes. But he doesn't mind it, really. As long as people don't call him names - it's just fine.

"What do you fucking want, Louis? You know what time it is?" Zayn answers his phone and lets out a long groan. Will Louis ever get a fucking life of his own?

"No, I don't," Louis chuckles, which makes Zayn even angrier, and he really isn't sure if that's possible in this case.

"Well, me neither! Which means that my alarm hasn't gone off just yet, and that means that I shouldn't have been woken up, let alone woken up by you, you bloody wanker." Zayn hisses a breath. Really?

"Wow, someone's in a bad mood today, I see. Never mind, my point was telling you something! Remember? I was the one who called?"

"Couldn't forget. What do you want, exactly?" Zayn sighs. Or yawns. Actually, he doesn't really know what it is because he's unable to differentiate whether he's just tired or tired of Louis Tomlinson.

"As I told you, I won't be going to school today, because I have-"

"A doctor's appointment. Yeah, the point, please." Zayn groans again, reaches for his glasses on the dresser.

"So I wanted to ask you a favour. There's this kid, Styles-"

"You mean Harry Styles? The curly haired one? The one with the dimples-?"

"Exactly. That Styles! So, I heard he's friends with Liam Payne and Niall Horan, and since your father is dating Liam's mother, I guessed you could talk to him and ask about that little ball of curls-"

"No way, Louis. I'm not going to talk to him. Not a chance." Well, in case you wondered, Louis managed to get Zayn even angrier.

"Please Zayn, do this one thing for me! What have I ever asked you before? Don't be a jerk and do this one and only thing for me!" Louis begs, and Zayn isn't sure whether he should laugh or just punch Louis so hard in the face until it bleeds. Because, Zayn has done so many embarrassing things for Louis. One time he even pretended to be Louis himself, when Louis' mum had set him a meeting with some psychologist, and poor Louis couldn't come because he hadn't finished his book review. Eventually Louis' mother found out about it, told Zayn's mum and they both were grounded for a whole week.

"I'll think about it, I don't know. Now, since I won't be able to go back to sleep, thank to you my darling, I'm going to get ready for school." Zayn hangs up and sighs. He wishes things were easier with Louis.

■ ■ ■

One of the very only reasons he comes to school, is English class. So after English class ends, and that's his 5th class of the day, he goes to drop his books in his locker and thinks about going to the library. Louis isn't here to make him do something stupid today, and he really just wants some silence, some time alone to think-