Chapter 4

I opened my eyes slowly, with the pain behind my neck stinging and making my ears ring an unfamiliar silence as my vision cleared into a view of a room.

I tried to wipe my eyes to get them to see clearer but then I could feel my hands being tied down to the table and so is my whole entire body.

I darted my eyes to the sides to see a head holder to put my head in place.

I bit my lip, no one was in the room, I know what they are trying to do, and I need to get out, I cannot take this anymore, I screamed.

"Let me go." I said at the end of it, only to be replied by quietness.

I tried to break free and then I decided to do it the easy way, my eyes turned a darker shade and slowly the metal that clasped my hands down were slowly melted but then a loud noise came from around the room and it distracted my concentration.

Suddenly, everyone came in the room, none spoke, but they all went around the table, I tried to open my mouth but I see no words are coming out. Instead, they wasted no time as the head holder was tighten to my size and Kisame holds my head up, and then suddenly, a soft voice said,

"Don't worry, it will all be over soon."

And as everyone hovered their hands above me, I could see clearly that Pein was the one resting his hand on my forehead, I tried to speak out but I was cut off when Pein put pressure on my forehead until I could feel it ripping.

The others started to flow a current that stings from my feet and goes up. It feels like you are being electrocuted, didn't hurt so bad until every current met on my head and I screamed.

------------------------------------------

I'm here
In a place covered in white, nothing is here as far as I could see as I stood there, my eyes felt like it was burning into shreds, but then when I started to walk I could feel my legs growing heavier and heavier until my body couldn't possibly move anymore, but then I fell to my knees.

I grunted, trying to use my powers but none would do. I screamed, but it came out mute, I went on a full rage, my eyes went dark and everything was erupting, even I could feel myself shaking.

The room was shaking and also suddenly a cracking sound formed from in front of me, and it cracked even more as I slammed my head to the floor and hit the floor with my hands.

I hit it over and over again until the room was filled with cracks and all I could feel is a deadly silence inside of me.

I screamed and screamed until I feel myself going numb and then I heard a rumbling sound.

I turned around to see that the room was the one trembling but I could not feel a thing when suddenly the whole room collapses, showing the outside was just an endless black oblivion.

I crouched down and looked down just to see the reflection of myself staring back at me, without hesitation, I punched it and whatever was left of it floated into the air like dust.
--------------------------------------

My eyes flickered open, my view directed to the metal skies above me, I sighed and sat up straight on my bed, just another day.

Everything is here, the bed and also the small chair in front of my bed, I could feel the coldness and the familiar stare the metal walls are giving as if giving me a 'welcome home' look.

And yet, last night was a dreamless sleep, I did not mind, but what excites me today is what is coming along for the day.

Going to Suna.

I have never been there before, and having all the mission's directories in my head as if it is already tattooed there really helps me a lot.

Defeating this person would be easy, as long as I have my mask on, I will be just fine, leave immediately if the mask is off, suggested to close your eyes and leave to your knowing location.

I sighed and put my feet on the cold metal ground and shivered a bit, I would never get used to the coldness even if I slept on the floor.

I looked at the small window, the curtains are a bit open, revealing a small beam of light coming into the room. I wonder what day is it, how the day is, is it sunny outside? I walked to the window to pull the curtains off the window, but then I stopped realizing of how unimportant it is, so I just closed it a bit tighter, making the room a slight shade darker.

I smiled though there is nothing to smile about, but then I waited near the door as I sat down on the cold metal floor, waiting for it to just open, for the day to just start.

I felt my thighs going a bit numb from all the cold but that didn't made me budge a bit, not until the door harshly opened making me drag myself a couple of feet away from it.

And the familiar face of Deidara smiled at me, "There you are." He said as he opened the door wider.

I enjoy Deidara's company, most of the others do not like me nor they enjoy taking turns on waking me up, but I like him, he treats me like a person.

I stood up and gave me a nod, "How are you?" I asked as I walked past him.

I heard the sound of the door behind me close as footsteps began to join the sound of mine, "Fine, but I know you must be better."

I didn't reply but I just smiled, knowing that maybe I am a lot better today than ever.

"How are you feeling today? A new mission!" He said from behind me.

"I feel fantastic, I believe all my training is going good and I am being deported to Suna." I said.

"Well don't say 'deported' you are not exactly being deported."

"Well no." I paused, "But it feels like I am an immigration."

Deidara managed to laugh a bit until we get to the dining room, it is not really a dining room, there is just a sign saying it is so, we couldn't really make anything formal but so on, we are just having things settled down.

"Are you okay?" Deidara said as I sat on the dining chair.

"Couldn't be better." I answered, even though I heard a hint of worry in his words, but no worries, I feel no need to show him that he should be.

--------------------------------------------
A/N: got the hint yet? she has been living in a circular lie all this time huh, but oh well. Gaara will be in the next chapter and it will be a long one.