EPISODE 14: Love Yourz

INT. LYNVIEW HIGH SCHOOL - NEW GYM - NIGHT

Paramedics are rushing inside the gym as panic looks go across Kent Morgan Mekhi Tavon Taylor and Zhuri faces. We hear Neal's voice over.

NEAL-(v.o) I was born February 21st 2006.

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM - FLASHBACK

BABY NEAL, seconds old, her his covered in blood and birth slime, his lungs fill with air, and his eyes blink open.

NEAL (v.o) My parents said I had my in labor for hours in labor it was almost if I didn't want to come out. But when it was time it was quick. My Dad use to say I created my own due date.....everyday since then I marched to the beat of my own drum. Some people grow up and believe that your parent's are the ones that guide you. Shit up until now I thought the same thing...My parents and Tony. If you're confused on who Tony is I'm gonna need you catch up on the class of Neal Carter 101....but just in case. Im talking about Tony Stark....there is no one else in the world I want to be like more than Tony Stark....but I guess all this time I was more similar to him than I thought.

EXT. FRONT OF KENT'S HOUSE - 24 HOURS EARLIER

NEAL-(v.o) I've been living with Kent and Taylor since I found out the whole thing that happened with my Dad.

Kent Neal and Taylor are entering the house. Kent and Neal carrying suitcases.

INT. KENTS HOUSE - CONTINUOUS

They arrive inside and Kent and Neal drop the suitcases.

NEAL- how come you didn't carry my suitcase?

Taylor laughs. Kent looks at him.

NEAL- you know since I moved in here I get the feeling y'all don't want me around.

TAYLOR- I'm not doing this with you today. (yawns) I'm tired as hell.

KENT- I can't believe you've been having trouble sleeping like even on the plane.

TAYLOR- I know I just couldn't get comfortable.

NEAL- (V.O) T has still been going to that bullshit internship luckily her boss has took a leave of absence but she's still shaken up about it and hasn't been able to sleep. I hate lying to K about this...but I can't break a promise to T either....I really don't know what to do.

NEAL- So movie night again tonight? Pizza wings you know the whole thing.

Kent smiles.

KENT- Forrest Gump?

Neal smiles.

NEAL- Forrest Gump.

Taylor rolls her eyes.

TAYLOR-(pleading) we watched that before we left for Boston come on.

NEAL- it's best to start where you finish.

TAYLOR-What?

NEAL- I don't know it sound cool in my head.

TAYLOR- Well I need to shower first...y'all should too actually.