Value of Wait

Waiting must sound easy and simple as a word but the weight of wait is heavier than you think, it has the potential to sink one’s ability to feel the surrounding and start to reflect as a negative self-talk. No one out there knows what you’ve been through, what were your struggles, what is your trauma and what are your trigger points, and hence, may not be able to treat you right but the question is, will you wait to reconsider life the way it is or just witness and carry the weight of wait!

It might sound easy to ask a person to share their struggles but what’s next? are you ready to accept and wait to do whatever it takes to gain their trust, no matter how much time it takes to take them out of their dark patterns? Are you ready to treat them right after knowing what a person has been through? No matter how much ever you say, you always deliver 20% of what’s in your head.

Why so? Because you feel confident that this person will stay no matter what I do or how I treat – Biggest mistake that people do!

Expressing is the right way, choosing your words carefully is important. It makes that person to open up and decide whether to share or not. That’s the key to resolve almost every wrong going.

Express – If you want, ask – If you have it on mind, speak – If you want to talk, talk – Please know that humans cannot read minds! All we have to feel the affection is by people’s actions!

Self-reflection is IMPORTANT, if you yourself is confused about what you want and there are a lot of Ifs and Buts, you can never win the trust of any other person around you. No matter how much they matter to you – show them enough to believe in what you say. Actions speak and this is no theory but an important part of life.

Make an extraordinary decision!

Don’t be afraid to clear your thoughts and knowing what you want, better to communicate to yourself than to keep in disguise.

Take some time & don’t be afraid

Slow down, take a step & don’t be afraid

Read that again – DON’T BE AFRAID!