THOUGHT TO REMEMBER

Hello People.
After a Long time I know Right.
Hope you like This one.
I know you guys have been waiting for updates but couldn't.
So Finally it's out here now.

Sometimes somewhere some thoughts which never leave your mind !
It's really astounding how our mind can travel to different corners of our thoughts,how it comes up with multiudinuous ideas every min,how it accumulates thousands of memories and retains them ,steps into depression and emerges back with a new tenacity.
Everytime you lose ,want you to stand up and win ! Every time you feel like quiting, want you to get up back stronger than before a way greater than before !
Every time when you feel lonely or left out ! Just wana tell that what you feel why you feel how you feel !! Please listen to him clamlly patiently ! Help him out ! Everytime you wish someone did come to me and talk and ask me what's going on !But sometimes out of the way you just want to be there .Just make ur present feel!
Why don't you understand that sometimes somewhere you just can't tell out what u feel ?. It's like you just want to write it and there are something things which r left unsaid !!
Alot to say alot to write !
Somewhere when you are talking to yourself !
HONESTLY, HOW MANY MILES CAN YOUR THOUGHTS WALK WITHOUT BEING DRAINED?
TEMME? TEMME !
WANAA KNOW..?

Ps:- I know it has a ending with a question mark and I've left it to you creative niggas to temme how to go forward>

If you guys like it , Do vote & feel free to comment.
Thankyou.
.