I hate you, but I love you... - TIMEWHEEL

Requested by: Trophysimp66

Hey guysss. I'm back. My mental health has kind of been a crap lately. So updates will be more slow. I know, I hate it too but that's just reality sometimes. (Also Trophysimp66 I fcking love your account page lmao)

CONTEXT: 

So Michael and Sean used to hang out. But stopped for whatever reason, then became enemies right? Well until we get Love of the S*n 1B then we can just speculate. CB and Crown are trying to just get them to stop hating each other, but they kind of did to good of a job. Michael and Sean use any pronouns so just be wary of that.

Happy reading!! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V:

Life in the S*n has been ordinary for the most part. Everyone is running things in order. And there is no chaos what so ever-

CRASH- SLAM.

I take it back.

Michael and Sean sprint after their escaped patients as they traverse through the S*n. Not knowing what will happen to their patients is a scary fact to face, other than not knowing what will happen to them.

"You idiot! I swear if we just never crossed paths with you and your stupid Tally Hall colored face, then everything would be fine!" Sean spat at Michael as they sprinted through the afterlife's corridors. 

"Agshghs-ME? You're the one who didn't see where they were going!" Michael shot back. Sean growled at the remark made by the pinwheel. Clearly agitated at the insult.

"For your information I had my eyes wide open, it was when you so rudely tried to attack me that I ran into you!" Sean clarified. Michael's eyes widened in shock and disgust.

"WHAT? Why must you always blame me for everything YOU do wrong?" Michael angrily inquired. It soon became a full on argument, with cruel words and hostile reminders of the others past mistakes. It was a harsh and uncontrollable argument. Neither side showing signs of backing down.

It began to get so out of hand, CB and Crown emerged from their hiding spot to check on what was making all of the noise. They weren't surprised to see their operators duking it out in an epic roast battle. It looked like it could go on for ages, with just the sheer volume of the argument. Other objects look away as the two continue to shriek profanities at each other.

Glancing at each other Crown and CB both simultaneously decide that they would rather be found then let this sick prank go to waste.

Sneaking around the arguing couple, CB gets behind a random pile of boxes. Waiting to strike as the couple continues bickering. After getting the thumbs up from Crown, he pounces:

"HEY!! YOU TWO SHOULD KISS <3!!"

The arguing objects snap their heads towards the the remark. As CB scurrys away, Crown in tow.

"WHAT THE- AUGH! I swear to god when I get my hands on those two." Michael grumbles, running after the two trouble makers.

Out of nowhere, Sean grabs Michael by the arm and pulls him towards themself. A shocked Michael tries to wiggle away from the others grasp. But is met with no result, still stuck in Sean's iron grip.

"Ack- What the hell Sean?" Michael turned to look at his old friend. The memories flooding back to him as he remembers the familiar voice of his pal. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he jerks his hand away from Sean's grip. 

"What the hell do you want Sean? I thought that I was never good enough for you anyways." Michael spat coldly to the hour-glass before them. Sean stared into the eyes of Michael, the cold ones he still sort of liked to get lost in. 

It was hard trying to act like they despised Michael with his whole heart. Sean actually quite liked Michael, but her ego always got in the way of their feelings. He truly wanted to spend time with Michael, but with the ego bit in the way. Michael took it the wrong way.

They hadn't spoken since.

Sean, knowing they don't have much time, took a deep breath and began his speech.

"Listen, Michael, I have something to tell you. I-...ugh. I can't hate you, I know you may think that I hate you but I don't." Sean began, slowly. Michael looked genuinely looked surprised and confused.

"What-?" Michael asked, clearly not knowing what's going on. "You- don't hate me?"

Sean nods slowly, "Yeah...I've wanted to tell you that for a while." Michael stares Sean up and down, not knowing what to say or do.

"So, uh- what-what does that make us?" Michael inquires. Sean shrugs.

"I'm not sure...part of me still sort of hates you but, that's besides the point."  Sean chuckles warmly to themself. To an angry but less aggressive looking Michael.

"Y'know, maybe we can work something out." Michael said finally after a moment of silence. "I wouldn't mind being in a relationship, maybe...being in one with you..."

Sean smiled, she was glad that him and Michael can finally be on good terms now. Then a sudden realization hit them.

"Uh...not to break the moment...But we still need to get those two."

Michael turned around to see Crown and CB trying to break open one of the many vending machines that sit around in the S*n. 

"Oh the little sh-...agh, whatever lets just get 'em." Michael chuckled. With that, the duo ran after the two objects. 

"Oh crap! CB RUN!!!" Crown bellowed in realization of their pursuers. 

"Oh my god! Did it work? Are you guys dating now??" CB asked loudly, while lifting up Crown.  

"I'm gonna KILL YOU CHARGER BLOCK!!" Michael screamed while racing after the two. Sean rolled their eyes, just happy everyone was well.

Just a normal day in the S*n I guess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 942

Heyyyyyy sorry it's been a weeek. I had lots of stuff to do IRL. I touched so much grass you won't even believe it. DUDE BURNER 3 CAME OUT!!!! I love it :D.

Alright, have fun out there and drink water <3