Optimus Prime and the human

Eleanor Rose POV

Optimus sighed as he parked outside the school. I saw the bullies looking for me. "You know I can help you with that problem." He told me. I sighed. "It's fine. I deal with it every day." I told him. "El—"

I got out of the truck and shut the door gently. Optimus always stayed parked outside the school. I then walked up to the school entrance. I sighed as I got to my locker.

I then heard screams. I turned. "THERE'S A BIG ROBOT OUTSIDE!"

I ran outside and saw some men firing electric bolts at him. "NO! STOP YOURE HURTING HIM!" I cried. I ran to Optimus but one of the men held me back.

"El!" Optimus yelled when he saw the man hurting me. "No! Stop! You're going to kill him! He didn't do anything wrong!" I sobbed.

Soon Optimus passed out. I whimpered.

I was placed in a holding cell. I saw a man walk in. I stood up. "I want to see Optimus!" I demanded. "Shh! They don't know I am in here." The man told me. I looked at him. "Look, I have seen one like him before. Come on. I can help you." He told me. I nodded.

He sneaked me out. I then got in a room. I saw Optimus chained up. I then climbed up. "Optimus! Hey!" I tapped his cheek multiple times. He then onlined his optics. I smiled.

"El? How did you get in here?" He asked. I laughed In relief and hugged his face. He smiled and nuzzled into me. "Come on. We have to get you out of here." Me and Agent Burns started to unlock the chains. We got them off unlocked and Optimus stood up.

Alarms went off. Optimus held his servo out for me.I looked at Agent Burns. "Go, kid. I'll hold them off." I nodded.

I got on Optimus's servo and he wrapped his digits around me as he busted through the wall. He fell and dropped. He then put me down.

I turned. A man charged at me with a sword in hand. Optimus turned and he growled.

He fired at the man multiple times. Optimus then grabbed me and he ran off.

Optimus drove very far and I got a call. "Kid. Meet me at the west wood forest. I have a place for you and that Prime to hide." He then hung up.

I then sighed. "Optimus! Go to West wood forest. A friend has a place for us to hide." I said.

He turned and I saw we were in the place. Optimus parked and I got out. Once I shut his door, he transformed. I saw Agent Burns. "How do you know about him?" I asked curiously. "Because I ran into one just like him." He told me. I nodded.

Optimus then noticed the cabin. I sighed. "Are you sure it is secure?" He asked. Burns nodded. "I am sure. You two can stay here. El, there is a room in there feel free to sleep in there. There are snacks and other needs in there." I nodded. He then walked off. I sighed. Optimus looked at me. "Go recharge. I'll be out here," he told me. I nodded.