The fight

Eleanor Rose POV

I was sitting on a rock and Optimus gently rubbed my back with his digit. "I am sorry, Eleanor. I should have been there—"

"Don't blame yourself! We have to get that key from Scourage!" I said. He nodded.

I stood on Optimus's shoulder. He put me down gently. "Maximals...."

"Autobots..."

"Roll out!"

They then charged.

I whistled. A large dragon then rose up out of the earth. It then landed in front of me.

He then roared. I saw him land and he slammed his tail on the head of some 'Con. Optimus smiled at me.

Fireball then charged up into the air.

"You think you can take me on alone?"

Fireball slammed down at the same time as Optimus did. "They are not alone!" Optimus said. I smiled. Fireball then roared and he charged. He then attacked Scourge and he burned his arm.

He spat out his lava and burned his arm. Scourage slapped me off of Fireball. I then started to slide off of the side.

I screamed. Fireball caught me in his paw. He cooed at me. I smiled. I then saw Scourage elbow Optimus. I then threw a pole into his leg with my mind powers. I had telekinesis.

I then saw a plane appear. I widened my eyes. Someone dropped from the back of it.

"BUMBLEBEE!" I yelled happily. Fireball roared and spat his lava at the terracons around Optimus. I then saw Optimus charge at Scourage. "Fireball!" he helped me up. I then started to crush Scourage's leg. It started to bend. I then felt nose bleeding.

"Eleanor!" Optimus yelled. I know this was becoming too much on my mind. Scourage then shot the panel.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" I then started to twist his head. "TIME TO SHOW YOU THE TRUE POWER OF A HUMAN!" I then screamed and ripped his helm off. Optimus kicked the body into the lava.

He then grabbed me and we dropped. I felt super dizzy.

I felt Fireball grab me. "NO!" he then flew off and retreated to the woods.

He then put me down and flew off.

Noah saw something else grab the Prime. Fireball caught the Prime's arm just in time. He then yanked him back and flew off with the Prime and Noah in his grasp.

As soon as Fireball put Optimus down I hugged his ped tightly. "Dont scare me like that again!" I cried. He smiled and rubbed my back