Angry and comfort

Eleanor Rose POV

I flinched as Optimus threw something angrily. He was pissed about Bumblebee's death and my injury. I winced as Noah and the girl helped me stand. "This is my fault. It should have been me." Optimus said.

"No. Don't say that. Please just... Don't say that." I begged Optimus. He then turned to me. "El. Come here." I limped to Optimus and almost fell but his servo caught me. He lifted me up and he held me softly as I whimpered in pain.

He sighed and rubbed my back softly. I then yelped. "What is it?" he asked.

"It hurts." I yelped. Optimus nodded and he put me down and he activated his holo form once he transformed.

"I should have gotten the key myself. I should have known better than to trust a human I don't know!" Optimus snarled. I winced as he put his holoform shirt on my back. "Wait a second. Are you blaming me? After you conveniently left out the part about a planet-eating monster?" Noah yelled.

"Because of you, Unicron will now use the key to consume every planet in the universe and Eleanor is hurt! I made a promise to her Carrier I would always protect her!" Optimus snarled.

I sighed.

I flinched as he touched a certain part of my back. He then took a piece of concrete out of my back. I felt the tears prick my eyes. Optimus sighed.

I then saw Airazor turn. "I can help Eleanor."

Airazor managed to stop the pain in my back. She used a little bit of her fire. Optimus managed to clean most of the cuts but the worst of it was my wrist and my ankle. I winced as he put the sprain on. He looked at me. "Too tight?" I shook my head. "Okay. Go to sleep. I'll stay here." I nodded.

Optimus watched Eleanor sleep on the mattress. He sighed. "You really care for her, don't you?" Airazor asked the prime. He nodded. "I promised her carrier I would care for her as if she was my own." Airazor smiled. "I know her and her mother." Optimus turned to her.

"I met her mother once and I saved her and El from a decepticon." Optimus nodded.

I was leaning against Optimus's leg. We were waiting for Mirage to get here. I sighed. I noticed Airazor. I smiled at her. She gave me a soft look. I remembered her. "Wu Tang is in the building baby!" Mirage said.

"Way to be incognito." Optimus grumbled. I smiled. I winced as I got up as my ankle was hurting. "Aw, come on, Prime. Smile a little bit." Mirage encouraged. I snickered.

"Oh! Eleanor. I got this for you." Noah said. I looked and saw it was some painkillers to help with the pain. I smiled. "Thank you."

I took some water with painkillers. I smiled as I saw the plane transform. He laughed. "My lads! I am Stratosphere, lord of the skies!" He said.

He then coughed and something flew out. I smiled. "Yeah, I am walking to Peru!"

I was sitting with Optimus and I was sitting in the wall.

"All I see is a father trying to protect his daughter. He did say he promised Eleanor's mother to protect her. He's trying to make sure she will be okay." Elena said.

Noah looked at them.

"Do you think an Energon infusion can bring him back?" Arcee asked Optimus. I turned. "Perhaps. If we could get him back to Cybertron." Optimus said. He then balled his fist.

"I never should have taken us so far from home." He scowled.

I held one of his digits. He looked at me and smiled.

I skipped out of the plane. I saw Airazor in the air. Optimus held out his servo for me. I got on it and he kept me on his shoulder.

I saw the mech named Wheeljack.

Airazor flew around.