2. leon

i look at the engineer, if he touches her then hes dead. i look at the time 2:50 pm. 10 minutes until the lights go off, i sit down on the chair behind chloe. i look at her, the dress kisses her curves. shes so pretty but i cant fall fall inlove with her. i look at the race, its a pretty boring race but chloe is having fun and thats all that  matters to me. i smile soflty at my thoughts. "whats funny" chloe snaps me out of my thougts. 'nothing imoportant' i quickly say as my eyes meet hers. 'okay then youre coming to the poduim celebration?' she asks. was i zoned out for that long? i stand up and follow her. 

we arrive at the bar where the afterparty is held. chloe is wearing a black mini skirt with a red crop top and a ferrari jacket. im wearing the same as earlier today. i watch how her body moves on the beat of the music. shes clearly enjoying herself. my eyes go over the engineer whos shes dancing with, she wraps her hands around his neck. fuck if it wasnt for her i would kill him on spot i dont even care. i cant fall in love with her. i walk to her, the engineer steps back. 'were leaving' i demand. 'what? we've been here for only 10 minutes' she whispers in my ear. keep going chloe and ill fuck you infront of everyone. she gives up and follows me.

we enter her hotelroom, i grab her ass and push her against the wall 'youre making me go crazy chloe graham' i whisper. 'mr ken-' i grab her face and kiss her. its not a love kiss but an angry kiss. 'mr kennedy-' she whispers out of breath. 'shush chloe and be a good girl for me' i lead her to the bed. i grab the condom out off my pocket just in case. 'mr kennedy i dont think we should' she says holding on to my shoulders. 'chloe if you dont want then'i get off her. 'no leo- mr kennedy keep going please' she whimpers as i toch her stomach. 'be a good girl for me and stay quiet until i say you so' i whisper in her ear, chloe nods. i kiss her neck and work my way until i reach her panties. 'already soaking huh?' i kiss her inner thigh. i watch how she tries not to moan, i smirk. i remove her panties, i kiss her clit before sucking on it. i watch her struggle keeping her moans in. i push my fingers inside of her and trust them in and out of her. i pull them out and lick them clean 'mmh amazing, you can moan now baby' i smirk before removing my pants. 'leo-' chloe moans out. 'scream my name baby and ill show you who you belong to' i push the comdom on my penis. I enter her, with each moan i trust harder 'fuck leon' she moans. 'im close' she whimpers. 'come for me baby, come on my cock' i kiss her. 'good girl' i pull out and trowh the condom away. 

i lay next to her. 'mr kennedy i- wow' she says soflty. 'ssh baby dont say a thing. i give her a quick kiss before grabbing my clothes and get dressed. 'ill see you tomorow' i kiss her one last time before heading out.