3. chloe

did that just happen? i had sex with my bodyguard. im in disbelief. i had sex with the leon s kennedy. i need to tell ashley about this. i try to call her, but she doesn't pick up. ashley come om pick up. 2 minutes, she picks up,'ashley! i need to tell you something,' i say. 'What is it?' ashley asks over the phone. 'i just had sex with leon,' i say, i dont know how to feel about this. it felt amazing but also so so so wrong. 'YOU HAD WHAT!!!' ashley almost screams. 'i know, i know.' 'How do you feel about it?' 'To be honest? i dont know good but also not like hes my bodyguard and god i dont know, hes actractive and good and nice and everything but you know dad woulndt approve it' 'he wouldnt have to know keep it a secret between you guys and tell if your both ready' 'thats the point i dont know if i want a relationship with him, you know with the whole chris thing i dont want it to happen again' i wipe away a tear. 'chloe, leon is not like that, i promise. The time that i spend with him in spain, he's a good guy and not like chris at all. leave chris in the past. It's better for you' ashley speaks soflty. 'Yeah, maybe, I'll talk to you later. Bye, love you.' 'Love you too and take care, chlo.' i hang up. 

i wake up the next morning with the smell of fresh coffee and lemon cakes. 'breakfest in bed for a special lady' leon smiles.   i blush. god, he's perfect. i take a bite of the cake. 'So good,' i say. leon sits down 'about last night just forgive and forget' he avoids eyecontact. 'Yeah, okay' shit. i look away. Did i sound disapoinment? god, i hope not. 'were leaving in an hour,' he says. 'Okay,' i say before taking another bite. 'How did you know Lemon was my favourite?' i ask. 'oh princess i know so many things about you that you dont even know.' he lifts up my chin with his finger. 'Your sister is a great source of information.' he smirks, and he plants a kiss on my lips. 

we enter the plane about 2 hours later. i look at leon. He's working on his laptop. 'Tell me more about yourself.' i say my eyes are glued to him and his arms. 'Okay, you know my name, leon s kennedy. im 27 years old, my birthday is july 26, im part itailian, and i used to be a cop in raccoon city, "he says noncelant. itailian, huh? sexy. 'Wait, raccoon city? that city that got blown up a couple of years ago?' 'Yes, it was my first day at the job and well.' 'god, im so sorry, and im glad you survived.' i smile. he smiles back. i have a weak for that smile. 

i enter my room for some alone time. i get dressed into my white pjamas, grab a bottle of wine from the wine room, and turn on the tv to pop in a movie. i sit on my bed and watch the movie when leon walks into my room. 'What are you doing here?' i pause the movie and look at him. 'i- you're drinking red whine with white pjamams?' he looks curious. 'Yes, is that a crime? Are you gonna arrest me now?' i smirk. he slowly walks up to me and takes my glass. i watch him take a sip.'mh good stuff.' he takes another sip before dripping the wine onto my shirt. 'Oops, I guess you gotta take it off now.'His eyes are full of lust. i stand up and lock the door. i slowly take off my shirt and sit on the bed. 'mmh you look beutifull like that chloe' he says before kissing me. he smirks as his hands travel over my chest. he takes off my pants, leaving me in only my underwear. he takes off his belt and put them around my wrist. he takes off the rest of his suit. he kisses my neck, moving to my breast. he slowly licked my now hard nippels. i moan as he moves to my pussy. he spreads my legs before kissing my inner thigh. 'leon'i moan out as he starts to suck my clit. 

'CHLOE ARE YOU IN THERE'i hear my dad outside. 'shit shit'i get up as leon helps the belt off my wrists. i put on a night gown. 'whats wrong dad-'i say as i walk outside. 'i heard somethings about you and leon' 'what things dad?'i ask, did he found out about last night? 'have you tried a normal conversation with him because people say you guys havent talked since the day he got assigned as your bodyguard' 'hes just doing his job' i say. 'yeah i know that but just try to be nice' my dad says before leaving. i go back to my room finding leon on my bed still naked. 'what was that about?'he asks as he sits up. 'my dad was being annoying again' 'oh.' i sit next to leon. 'but dont worry' i smile as i lay my head on my pillow. 'i wont' he smiles.