Anyone want a rewrite?

Hello everybody, (my name is Markiplier and welcome back to another game of Five Nights at Freddy's-) as you all know, this book is complete.

Well, I recall reading it, and I cringed at EVERY. SINGLE. PART. OF IT.

I also noticed how it got pretty popular and was quite curious about something.

Would you guys like a rewrite of it? It'll probably be more connected to my other three Little Nightmares books but there'll be some differences with the rewrite and not just similarities.

I believe I've gotten better in writing than I was in 2021 and I was just curious if you guys would be interested in a rewrite!

Although, it's likely to be done after I try to finish up at least one of my books. Whether one or two of them be Emotionless Positivity, Glamorous Seduction, Not a World Like Ours, or Darkened Halls. Meaning it'll take a while for the rewrite to come out.

But would you guys like a rewrite?

Edit 1 ::
Recently found out Little Nightmares 3 is going to be an actual thing next year, I can't wait for the game to come out. But if it's connected to everything... I'm gonna need to rewrite everything of mine-

Edit 2 ;;
And yes, I now know Little Nightmares 2 takes place before Little Nightmares 1. But bare with me since I like the original plot to this story, so I'm kind of making original content in a way by making fanfiction. LNI will take place before LNII in this series of mine.