I'm the High Priestess

Bang!

A bright light flashes before everyone's eyes. The force blasts Matt back and away from Leah. The light dims revealing a cosmic looking woman. 

(She looks similar to this but wears the outfit at the top)

The cosmic being peers around her before glaring at the fallen Hydra agent

The cosmic being peers around her before glaring at the fallen Hydra agent. "Who are you?" the Hydra agent spits out. 

"Foolish mortals thinking you can kill a being more powerful than your tiny brain can process."  Using her powers she lifts him into the air. "You're lucky you are still useful as of now. If you weren't I would have erased your existence from the world." She threw him to the feet of the authorities. She then turns to the rogue Avengers and says, "I will see you back at the mansion." In a flash of bright light she disappears.  

"What the hell was that?" Steve seethes at Matt. Inferring that he may have known she was not human. 

"Look it was a shock to me too," Matt seethes back. "All of you get back to her mansion, don't answer any questions, and don't interact with anyone. I'm going to try to do some damage control." He walks off with Foggy while the rogue Avengers follow behind Furry to their designated vehicle. 

The car ride was quiet most of the way through. "Did you know?" Steve speaks up. Fury thinks about his answer for a moment. 

"Yes, I knew the whole time," Fury admits. "It's why I went to her in the first place." 

"What exactly is she?" Natasha asked him next. 

"She is basically the universe's subconscious," Fury tries to explain. "From what she told me when the universe was created there was enough cosmic energy to bring her into existence. She is the oldest living being to exist." 

"So how did you come across her?" it was Sam's turn to ask. 

"I came across some old S.H.I.E.L.D. files," he admits, "got curious on how a woman could disappear without a trace. At the time she was known as Azalea Azure. We were looking into it as she uncovered a lot of government secrets and we didn't know how. Once we uncovered who she was I decided to keep her as an unofficial agent. Her missions mostly were gathering intel very few times I needed her out in the field." 

"How come I have never heard of her before?" Natasha asked.  

"It was my intention to keep her off the record. After all she was the one who tipped me about Hydra compromising S.H.I.E.L.D. It was best to keep it on the down low." 

"Wait you said she was going by a different name at the time," Bucky interrupts, "which means she was going by a different name before then." 

"What are you getting at, Buck?" Steve asks him. Bucky doesn't answer him right away. His focus was still on Fury.

"Is Mikaela actually Leah Azure?" There was a long pause as no one spoke. Deep down it seems like Bucky already knew the answer to that question.

 Deep down it seems like Bucky already knew the answer to that question