A Little Party Never Killed Nobody

Leah's P.O.V. 

Today I had to get back to work. Looking over my files to see if I had all the right info. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Come in," I call out. It was Wanda who walked in. 

"Hey everyone is having breakfast," she announces. 

"Thanks I'll be down there in a bit." 

"Okay I'll let everyone know." She notices my clothes scattered all over my room. "It looks like a tornado hit this place." 

"There's a party tonight I have to attend. Gotta get back to work. I was trying to figure out what to wear tonight." 

"Did you figure it out?" 

"I have some options. I'll figure it out by tonight. Let's go join the others I've worked up an appetite." Entwining my arms with hers we make our to the common area. Everyone had made their plates, eating, and making small talk. I go up to Loki and steal his cup of coffee. 

"That was mine," he points out. 

"Oh I know, thanks for the coffee," I smirk. He sighs and lets me have the coffee. 

"You never change."

"With how long we've known each other you would have realized it by now. I've known you since you were a child." 

"How did you end up on Asgard anyway?" Bruce asks. 

"I believe Odin asked me for a favor," I rethink it for a moment, "it was either mad at him for something. It was so long ago I don't generally remember." 

"Oh it was definitely the later," Thor speaks up. "I remember all of Asgard shaking. When I asked  Mother she told me Father angered the wrong person and now must face the consequences."

"I remember that," Loki adds, "most people thought that I did something. I decided to take it upon myself to investigate who caused such chaos. To my surprise I found a young woman stomping out of the palace with a scowl on her face. Father refused to speak about the matter." 

"Then how did she become the nanny?" Sam asks. 

"Oh that, she was still angry at Father but he avoided her at all cost. Mother introduced Thor and I to her. We would spend time with her when we weren't busy. The title of nanny was just an easy way of explaining things." 

"I think I threatened to destroy everything in the palace once," I comment. 

"Why doesn't that surprise me," Steve speaks up. "I think I remember you calling many people idiots and threatening to bash their heads in. Peggy even encourages you at some points." 

"To be fair once you get as old as I am your tolerance for things becomes lower. I wouldn't be talking if I were you. I was there when Peggy tried to shoot you." 

"She didn't try to shoot me." 

"Then what do you call her pulling the trigger and pointing in your direction." 

"She shot the shield."

"Cause she was mad at you. Poor little Steve still clueless about women. It's quite adorable really." 

"You never told me this," Bucky speaks up, "and you tell me everything. Why did she shoot you anyway?"

"Well..." I started. 

"Don't you dare," Steve warns. I put my hands up in surrender. Finishing the coffee and handing the cup to Loki so I can get ready. 

"Well I have to start getting ready for work."