Mama and Angel time

Gabi's POV

"Mommy noo." I cried holding onto her,

"Baby I have to. I don't really get a choice."

"No leave me."

"I'm so sorry baby but I have to. It's only 2 days and you can have fun with Mama."

I continued crying, mommy just told me she has to go on a business trip and that I couldn't go with her. The last couple she's been on me and Mama were able to go. But since Mama can't go that means I can't go. Because I'll have no one to watch me while she works.

"You and Mama can spend some time together. You guys will have so much fun, you guys always have fun when I'm not around."

She picked me up and put me on her hip, and I cuddled into her and I stopped crying but my sniffling continued.

"You'll be okay baby," she started bouncing me as she walked over to the couch, she sat down and rubbed my back.

"I think she's scared to have a nightmare while your gone." Mama said walking into the living room and sitting next to us.

"I know and I hate that she might have one when I'm not here. We've really gotten into a routine of things."

If I had a nightmare, Mommy would usually let me nurse as it's the easiest way to calm me and get me to stop crying, then if I decided I didn't want to go back to sleep mama would stay up and watch a movie with me and we would both usually fall asleep before it was over.

"It's okay, she'll be fine. We are just going to have to figure out our own little routine if needed." She said as she poked me, making me whine and glare at her. In response she stuck her tongue out at me, and I did it back.

I felt mommy sit up and I was passed to mama, "I have to go pack, you can stay down here with Mama for a little while and we can watch a few movies until it's time for me to leave."

The other thing she only found out it was mandatory she go this morning and she was meant to be there tomorrow morning for her first meeting meaning she had to leave tonight meaning she would be gone 3 nights in total.

"Hey look at me," I looked up at her, "me and you are going to have so much fun because won't have anyone bossing us around so we can do whatever we want."

"Uh no. All rules still apply when I'm not here. And I swear if I find out even a single rule was broken while I was gone both of you are getting it." Mommy yelled from the stairs.

"Why are you listening to our private conversation."

"Because you were talking quite loudly and I could hear you."

"Then stop listening."

Mommy didn't reply to that so I assumed she was actually upstairs now.

"Forget everything she said we are totally breaking a bunch of rules this weekend." She actually whispered this time.

I giggled, "you got yelled at."

"Haha laugh it up, I'm going to start laughing when you get yelled at."

"No that not nice."

"It's only okay if you do it?" She said looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea."

"Hmm we'll i don't think that's how that works." She said as her fingers began attacking my sides.

"Mama no, no tickle."

"Yes tickle."

I seen mommy watching us from the doorway, "mommy help me." I yelled.

"Noëlle don't you dare I'll tickle you too."