♘ - c h a p t e r 1 - ♘

Hey guys,

I'm going to have to find a name that will remain constant for you.

Anyway, this is the new and improved story of The Ballerina and The Bachelor.

I hope it worms its way into your big hearts.

Thank you for reading.

I absolutely appreciate the support.

Please share the love by:

VOTE

COMMENT

RECOMMEND

FAN

Shout out to @Twinkling-Star all her help in planning the guidelines of the plot. Love you girl. Thanks again.

'Til next time.

With Love,

- Ang

———

Alexis ...

I looked around the room observing the antique designs and modern layout. I used to come here - more specifically play here - when I was younger and my father had off-shore meetings to attend. I could still remember the Adrenalin rush as it coursed through my veins when I released the modeled car and it glided across the polished wooden floors of the conference room.

There were several other chairs around the long table but only four were occupied, two, by my father and his lawyer and the other two, my lawyer and me. My father's lawyer provided the important documents while he and I matched each other's gaze.

Many say that I was the splitting image of my father, that I inherited his silver tongue, his wits, his dark hair, strong square jaw, intimidating build and pale blue eyes but what they didn't know was that he and I couldn't be more different.

Alexander Mega, my father, was the well known head of the Mega Empire our family's company. He was a powerful man regardless of wherever he was in the world. His reputation preceded him.

Over the years, I kept in the know where Mega Corporations were involved. Several business magazines and other media deemed him the Great White of the Corporate world and the competitors all dimmed in comparison.

Mega was a multi-billion dollar business that was ranked number one world over and it seemed no easy feat because I knew my father. I knew how had he worked to keep it that way. My father was a calculated man, smart, tactful and according to some the real deal. Everything he did or said was thought through and had a purpose. He was feared in the business sector but he was still my father.

"These are the Terms and Conditions be it that you should agree to take you father's place in the company!" Mr. Newton, my father's lawyer, slid the document to our side of the table when David Walker my lawyer accepted it skimming the details before nudging it in my direction.

I read the document through and through then passed it to David for him to evaluate it. Knowing my father, there was always something to be gained and I wanted to know what that was.

It was my fault that we were even in this conference room so I couldn't really blame him ... for that. When I was younger, I was home-schooled and tutored by the best minds. Mathematicians, Multi-Linguists, Chemists, Artists and the works. I could never go outside to play with the other kids. I never had freedom.