♞ - c h a p t e r 8 - ♞

Hey Guys,

It's been a while. Here's a little something something. My attempt to get you guys not to hate me.

Have an blessed day. Stay woke. Stay beautiful :)

Please
VOTE
COMMENT
RECOMMEND
FAN

Enjoy XD.

Hugs and Kisses.

- Ang

------

Dido ...

The time was five thirty in the evening. I was about ready to head out. Our session today was quite rigorous, even for Sutton Dance Academy's standards.

As my danseur noble, Logan Mackenzie and I had been paired from day one at our first class in the Academy. He was in a unique position to make my life miserable, given the status quo of this social climate.

Logan was the headmaster's son. Literally, everyone liked him. So when we were paired together, I thought for sure that he would be difficult, as the others proved to be. However, he surprised us all. He treated me as an equal, was very charismatic, funny and he didn't seem to care what his other peers thought about the subject. That marked the beginning of our friendship, and thus, we became very good pals.

We worked very hard on our choreography. Our routines were complicated but the more we practiced, the more fluid our movements became. Our instructors were impressed with our progress thus far. They suggested that we work on a few areas to strengthen our performance and we planned to.

We were putting our things away when a rhythm startled me. For a moment, I was uncertain where it emanated from but then it hit me. I remembered that Alexis had bought me a cellphone. I rummaged through my bag until I found the device. Immediately upon finding it, I hit answer, looking up to find that Logan regarded me a quizzical look.

"Hello?" My voice came out rather timid, far from what I had intended.

"Hi, it's me ... Alexis. You're roommate." Came the smooth male voice at the other end of the line.

"Hi," I replied, trying to think of a way to ask the question on my mind without sounding hostile. "Did you need something?"

"Uh ... Are your classes done for the day?" Alexis asked. To me he sounded almost nervous, but what was there to be nervous about?

"Yes, why?" I probed.

"I was on my way home and I asked Dante to swing by to get you. We should be outside in about five minutes." He replied.

"Oh, thank you. That was so thoughtful of you."

"You're welcome." I could hear Alexis' obvious smiled through the phone. "So I'll see you in a bit?" 

"See you in five." I returned, smiling despite myself.

We said our goodbyes before Alexis ended the call.

"What put that smile on your face?" Logan inquired.

"Remember I told you about my roommate Alexis?" I prompted, hoping that he would recall the conversation we had earlier.

"Yes?" Logan's features held a questioning look.

"His driver is coming to get me." I replied, pulling my bag over my shoulder.

"I still can't believe you're bunking with that playboy," Logan had an obvious aversion to Alexis. "You know that you could have stayed with me right?"