♘ - c h a p t e r 11 - ♘

Hey Rom-Cubs,

I know it's been a while ... but there you go.

Cheers to the eleventh installation of The Ballerina and The Bachelor! ❤️

Please
VOTE
COMMENT
RECOMMEND
FAN

Enjoy XD

- Ang

------

⚠️The following has mature themes please be advised⚠️

Dido ...

Soft cords of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker played in the background, building to its climax.

Alexis held me close as we executed the choreography with clear precision.

As his hands glided along my arms, I inhaled sharply. When they settled on my waist, near the end of the musical number, I found myself out of breath and at a lost for words.

Alexis's studio provided a whole new atmosphere as opposed to what I was used to ... at the Academy.

An environment that nurtured my confidence, permitted me to my imperfections and allowed me the grace of falling.

The longer I danced, the more my future laid at my feet. Enthusiasm reared in my bones. I found myself smiling, more ... more than I usually did. More than I had since the news of my parents untimely deaths.

Last night ... with him, had not been what I expected.

Then again, what could I expect?

That he would be so ... affecting?

Certainly not.

That I would enjoy being in his company?

Not as much as I did.

How had he managed that?

In little to no time, he had effectively put to bed the idea of living a passionless lie.

Then again, Alexis was a man of many talents and there was no shred of doubt, that women fell into his purview.

The music reached its peak just as I became aware of his lingering gaze.

He regarded me with almost a predatory gaze.

As though, he would have me for lunch if I wasn't careful.

For one-millionth of a second, since I noticed him, Alexis leaned in at a leisurely pace.

His lips pressed into mine in fervent passion. His hands clung to my body like a white on rice.

He hoisted me up in his arms, and my legs instinctively folded around his waist.

His lips left mine, descending in peppered kisses along my jawline.

Gathering his chin in the palm of my hand, I tilted his head back up, capturing his lips.

It was scary, how much I reacted to him.

"Alexis," I sighed breaking our kiss, guiding my head beside his. "We have to stop."

"I know," He heaved, as I folded my arms around his neck, hugging him. "You make it so difficult."

He opened the door to the ballroom, entering the hallway.

What was he doing?

After a few more minutes on his current path, I deduced our destination.