5.| Friends?

Continuation....

She was lost in her thoughts and felt the shower was turned off when she saw that he was going. She ran behind him to the room.

She holds his feet "mujhse kuchh galti hui hai kya?"

"Nhi nhi ye kya kar rhi ho" he made her stand but still looking on the other side which made her eyes teary.

"Agar aap iss kamre ke bahar chale gye toh pata nhi Tara Bai mere sath kya karegi" she said in low tone but he listened.

"Umm...toh yaha baith jau?" he asked and she nodded while he abruptly sat down in bed.

"Aapne toh aaj ke liye mujhe bhi khareeda hai, toh phir kaisi izazat?" She said and he looked at her.

Both were looking at each other directly in their eyes.

"Naam kya hai tumhara?" He said adverting his eyes and she lowered her eyes.

"Tawayafo ka naam nhi hota Chakraborty saheb" she said but internally felt like die.

He kept looking at her. She is so beautiful but seems broken from inside. She didn't meet his eyes. He felt she was crying.

"Kya mai madad kar sakta hu?" He said and stood up and held her hand softly.

"Kapde utarne mei?" She said and he immediately left her hand and took back steps.

"Mujhe aisa kuchh nhi karna toh tumhe chinta karne ki jarurat nhi hai" he said and turned his face towards window.

"Kaash mai ye sunke khush ho paati par khushi humari zindagi mei nhi" she said in herself but he listened.

After unbearable silence, he again turned towards her.

"Can be friends?" He said while forwarding his hand and she laughed making him confused.

"Dosti ?? Chakraborty saheb lagta hai aapko yaha ka kanoon nhi pata...yaha ke aurte sirf Rakhel banti hai...dost nhi"

"Toh kanoon badalte hai...hum dost bante hai" he said still forwarding his hand.

She was perplexed, she wanted to sound rude but reculantly she shook her hand with him.

"Yeah...hi I am Shobhit" he said but she didn't said anything.

"Your name?" He asked her again so she slowly said

"Aaradhya"

"Beautiful" he said but she didn't find anything good in this because of her situation.

"So,...." He doesn't know how to start conversation. He wants to know her problems.

"Chakraborty saheb....aapko aaram karna hai toh aap kar sakte hai" she said and he sneezed.

Before he said anything he again sneezed.

"Sorry" he said but she came with her towel and made him sit on her bed. And started wiping his hairs.

"You are also wet" he said

"Marne wali nhi hu" she said and he sighed.

"Dekho...tum mujhse kuch bhi keh sakti ho" he said softly holding her from shoulders and she is melting. She wants to cry her heart out in someone's embrace.

"Yes you can trust me" he again said and she took back steps but slipped due to water that was fell when they both came out from shower.

She closed her eyes to fall down on her butt. But after 3 seconds she opened her eyes.....

To be continued